four

a song written easily
chapter four - we are screwed

Ravn turned his head the moment he heard the name 𝐘𝐞𝐨 𝐉𝐢𝐰𝐨𝐧. Jiwon was the "female version" of Hwanwoong. She had soft features and honestly was short just like Hwanwoong. The bell at the entrance rang. It was the other members of TO HEART. One by one, they walked into the cafe and waited for Jiwon to get her drink. Ravn's eyes immediately shifted towards the the brown haired girl, 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨. Jisoo was Ravn's "opposite".

Once Jiwon got her coffee, Jisoo gathered the girls and they left the cafe together. Ravn turned back around and focused his attention back onto the boys, "Gunhak can you check when is the next music show?" "Tomorrow, it's Mcountdown."

After some more digging, the boys finally found out how to get into the fan pit for tomorrow's Mcountdown. For the next 4 hours, the boys just spent the time in the cafe resting. They didn't have anything else to do anyways. They watched as the sun slowly set, bringing darkness upon the streets of wherever they were. It was getting late and the boys needed to find a place to stay. They didn't have much cash on hand and also didn't know if their credit cards worked in this foreign place.

"Youngjo hyung, so where are going to sleep tonight?" Xion had woken u from his fourth nap and looked at Ravn with squinted eyes. Ravn was starting to feel the pressure. He needed to make sure that the boys had a roof above their heads. He felt that they were in this mess partly because of him. He felt that he shouldn't have allowed them to step into the crack.

Once all the boys had woken up, they took their things and left the cafe. "Kids why don't we go do busking? We could definitely kill some time that way and maybe earn a couple thousand won." Ravn suggested as they walked aimlessly along the streets. In the corner of his eye, he saw Seoho lightly nodding his head and he felt so relieved. At least someone agreed with him, it gave him the confidence to go on.

"Hyung, that could work but most of our phones are already really low on battery. How are we going to busk without any music?" That was a good point. They could sing live but without music, the whole atmosphere would be really weird.

"Uhm hyung, I have a power bank." Hwanwoong reached into his little pockets and whipped out a huge power bank. "I have one too!" And Xion did the same. Ravn and Seoho's eyes immediately lit up at the sight of the kids' power banks. The busking was going to go on!

After a quick discussion on where to go, the ONEUS boys decided to head to Hongdae, a popular busking spot for many youths. "It looks exactly like our home. Even the stores here are identical." Hwanwoong pouted as he looked left and right at the countless rows of stores along the streets of Hongdae. The boys found a nice spot and were just waiting for Keonhee to start the music.

"RAVN HYUNG! OUR SONGS THEY'RE NOT THERE-" Keonhee ran towards Ravn frantically with his phone in his hand. Their songs weren't on Spotify nor were they on any music app. ONEUS really didn't exist. "Wait Youngjo hyung! I have all our songs saved in my phone!" Xion ran towards Ravn and showed him the long list of ONEUS songs and cover remixes that he had saved in his phone. Ravn pulled him in for a tight hug, "Thank god ohh we aren't screwed!"

Hwanwoong took Xion's phone from him and looked through the list of songs he had. Eventually, the boys decided that they should perform Bad Boy, Eye Contact, Lit, Valkyrie and Twilight. Hwanwoong went to set up the audio while the other boys got into their positions. A rather huge crowd began gathering around the boys. A couple of them even thought the ONEUS boys were idol trainees- 'I didn't train in so many companies for so long and finally debut just to be called trainee again', Ravn thought.

The first song they played was Bad Boy. "2! 3! ONE! US! Annyeonghaseyo, we are ONEUS. We are going to start performing a song called Bad Boy that we have re-arranged to suit our group please enjoy our performance." Hwanwoong pressed play and quickly ran to his position. The boys whispered good luck to each other before the performance began. They were nervous, though they've done busking multiple times before, this was the first time they were doing it in a reality where they practically didn't exist. It was scary...

Initially, Seoho and Leedo were worried that there would be no response from the crowd but surprisingly, the boys had garnered a huge crowd of people. They were all cheering for the boys, some even began taking videos of them. The song ended and they stood back into one straight line. "Thank you everyone, did you enjoy our performance?" They were hit with a loud "yes" from the crowd and they couldn't help but smile. Keonhee went on to introduce their next song while Leedo went to press play.

It had been about 40 minutes and the crowd just grew bigger and bigger by the minute. Some people started sitting down to watch the whole performance while some actually gave the boys money. They were so shocked, especially Ravn since he was just joking and didn't expect people to actually give them money. Finally, they had just finished performing Valkyrie and were going to end the night there.

"ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!" Everyone in the audience were asking ONEUS for an encore, that was how much they enjoyed the performance. The boys looked at each other and decided to perform one last song to end their performance for the night. Ravn wiped his sweat and went towards the phone and picked it up. The music began playing and he ran to his position just in time. They had decided to perform ZigZag, a song that they used to perform all the time during their pre-debut busking days.

Once the song ended, the boys thanked the audience for watching their performance and for supporting them so actively. "Thank you everyone for watching our performance! Till next time, we are ONEUS!"