eight

a song written easily
chapter eight - shit

"KIM JIHYEON!" Jihyeon jumped at the sudden sound coming from behind her. She sat still in her chair knowing she was probably screwed. Chaeryeong slammed the table in front of Jihyeon and stared her in the eyes. "I was gone for 5 days ONLY 5 DAYS! AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN WATCH THE PORTALS PROPERLY!? THEY ARE CRACKED!"

Jihyeon's eyes widened as she heard what Chaeryeong said. She immediately ran towards the portal to Gaia. It was cracked. She lightly caressed the crack, it was soft. Someone came into Regulus-

"Unnie I-" "It took you 2 days to realise that!? You do know you're the one in line to the throne you have to keep an eye on things like this." Jihyeon felt super apologetic but sorry wasn't going to be much help as of now. Chaeryeong pulled Jihyeon back into their house and into their control room.

Regulus, the island that separates Gaia and Earth. The Kim family have been the time keepers of Regulus ever since the two worlds split thousands of years ago. Currently, the 5th generation of the Kim family are working as the time keepers. There are 4 royals currently working as the time keepers with Jihyeon and Chaeryeong being the main ones right now.

"We are fixing this before Heojun comes back." Chaeryeong looked at the younger with a serious face before she opened the curtains revealing their control room. The Kim family had records of everyone in Gaia and in Earth. They are the creators of the rings...

Jihyeon went to stand beside Chaeryeong as they took out book after book from the shelves and cross checking with the systems to see who was missing from Earth and or Gaia. They had spent hours and hours looking for a clue until their systems finally caught it!

"Kim Youngjo, Lee Gunmin wait no Lee Seoho, Kim Gunhak, Lee Keonhee, Yeo Hwanwoong and Son Dongju. SIX OF THEM!?" Chaeryeong stared at Jihyeon in shock that she couldn't even notice 6 boys roaming about in Regulus. Jihyeon and Chaeryeong sighed as they started working on a plan to bring ONEUS back. Though they knew who are missing and roughly where they've gone to, they didn't have the abilities to exactly point out where they are, only Seungjun had that ability.

'Well I'm screwed....' Jihyeon thought as she slumped in her chair while looking through old records in the control room.