nineteen

a song written easily
chapter nineteen - unprepared

DAY 25 IN GAIA

Yesterday, the boys went to the beach together with the girls! It was so cold and freezing that most of them couldn't feel their toes but they did have an amazing time together. The boys played volleyball with the girls and did busking again but this time, the girls joined in too. The boys might be addicted to busking and performing but they do seem to enjoy it every time.

Today, Hwanwoong and Jiwon were going to practice together. She had been begging him to teach her the Lit choreography for days. Hwanwoong dragged Seoho and Leedo with him so he didn't have to do it alone. Luckily, Chaeyoung and Sihyeon had their own plans today. The four of them eventually spent a good two or so hours dancing together.

Hwanwoong maybe winked like ten or more times to Jiwon and he could clearly see Seoho and Leedo feeling so disgusted. But it wasn't like the two of them don't do that when they're around Chaeyoung and Sihyeon.

After all that dancing, everyone was exhausted so Hwanwoong went out to the pantry to get bottles of water for everyone.

"NO!! LEE SEOHO!! GIVE IT BACK!!"

"Eheh it's oppa!"

"GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!"

"Oh my god Leedo look! There's so many pictures of Hwanwoong EVEN SOME STUPID ONES!"

The boy's eyes widened as he quickly ran into the room, snatching Jiwon's phone back from Seoho. "We'll leave you two alone." Leedo winked and took the bottles from Hwanwoong's arms before leaving the room with Seoho.

Jiwon and Hwanwoong were blushing so hard that they couldn't even look at each other in the eyes. Later that day, the ONEUS boys were going to go busking in Hongdae again. "Dongju ah come here. Mmm no go change into a black shirt instead." Hwanwoong was checking everyone's outfits before they left for Hongdae.

On their way to Hongdae, Hwanwoong caught sight of a woman in full white following them. She was following them, watching them from a corner. Hwanwoong had pointed it out to Ravn hyung and begged him to settle it. But before Ravn could do anything, the lady used some sort of witchcraft and transported them into a cafe.

Startled, the boys bundled together as they held each other's arms tightly.

"Yah! Who are you!? Leave us alone!"

The tall lady removed her veil and looked at the boys in the eye. It was Jihyeon. "I can bring you boys home." Hwanwoong's eyes widened. Home. Ohhh he missed home so much. "You boys leave tomorrow. Meet back at the wall you came from tomorrow at 9am." Once Jihyeon finished what she needed to say, she put her veil back on and walked out of the cafe.

The boys had eventually decided to skip busking and go back to tell the girls about the amazing news. However, by the time they went back, the girls were all asleep already. As Hwanwoong laid on the floor next to Xion, he couldn't help but think about not leaving. If the boys do leave, they aren't ever going to come back to Gaia which also means that tonight is the last time they will ever be able to see the TO HEART girls.

Hwanwoong swiftly sat up and looked at Jiwon. She was sleeping so peacefully. He would definetly miss her, miss hanging out with her. She was like a piece in his life that he never knew he needed so badly. After staring at her for 30 minutes or maybe even longer, he laid back down and went to sleep.

The next morning, Hwanwoong opened his eyes and checked the time on his phone. 8:30am. The girls were all still sound asleep but the rest of the boys were already wide awake. "Hyung, come on we're going to be late..." Xion called out for Hwanwoong from the door. Hwanwoong nodded his head and packed his things before leaving the dorm with the boys silently.

When they arrived at the wall beside the RBW building, the tall lady in white was already standing there. "Thank you for being here on time. Step in." She pulled the crack open to reveal the same blue stream. 

The boys sighed and looked at each other. Honestly, none of them were ready to go, none of them were ready to pretend like everything that happened in Gaia was just a dream. But they had to go home... One by one they stepped into the crack and Hwanwoong was the last to go in. He looked up at Gaia's skies for one last time. "Please go in Hwanwoong." He turned to face the tall lady before stepping into the blue stream. He watched as the crack grew smaller behind him.

Was it really over like that?