five

a song written easily
chapter five - a chance

Soon enough, the audience dispersed leaving the boys alone in the performing area. They sat down on the steps to take a short breather. It was tiring, they had just performed 6 songs in a row with little to no rest in between. Though not as many songs as their tours, it was still exhausting.

Leedo looked over to his left and could tell that the maknaes were getting really tired from the non-stop dancing. "Kids, you all okay? Hungry?" He tapped Hwanwoong on the shoulder and asked him to check on Xion. Luckily, they were all fine but as expected they were slightly hungry.

Suddenly, a tall woman dressed in all beige approached the boys. "Hello, I am a scouter from RBW Entertainment. Our girl group over there, TO HEART noticed your dancing and would like to invite the six of you for a pre-audition tomorrow."

The boys' eyes widened. Turns out whatever reality they are in, they are still destined to debut and be idols. The boys all turned to look at Ravn and waited for him to solve the problem. As much as debuting here would be cool, the boys had a home, a fanbase, a family and a company to return to as ONEUS.

"Where would the audition be? And what time?" Their eyes widened again as they stared at Ravn. Was he insane? The lady explained that TO HEART would be the ones doing the pre-audition interviewing and that we were to head to Mcountdown tomorrow to look for the girls at 9am. The lady then handed Ravn a name card and left.

"Yah! Youngjo hyung! What were you thinking!?" Seoho raised his voice at Ravn while the rest all stared at him intently. He then explained that it would be a good opportunity to immediately meet the TO HEART girls instead of sneaking and breaking the law which s definitely true. But still, he did not have a plan for what if we passed that audition.

After packing up, it was already past midnight and everyone was tired. Leedo then suggested that they head to a nearby Starbucks to wash up and spend the night since they still had nowhere to go. Amazingly enough, the boys had earned 200,000 won just by busking for an hour. Most of it came from a rich lady who thought Xion was cute and placed 150,000 won in front of them while they performed Twilight.

After walking for a while, the boys had finally arrived at Starbucks. They went to the 2nd floor which surprisingly had very few people. They found some seats in the corner and went to sit down. Nine of them were using their phones. They couldn't bare to waste the battery. While the rest went to freshen up, Seoho and Leedo went down to buy three tall mochas to share among themselves.

"Seoho hyung... Do you think we'll make it home?"

"We will. Somehow." He smiled at Leedo and went forward to order the drink. Upon seeing Seoho smile at him, Leedo started tearing up. Seoho's smile was reassuring and comforting for the younger boy that it made him feel at ease. Seoho pat Leedo on the back before getting him to help carry the mochas upstairs to the rest.

"Yah Gunhak, you and Seoho should go wash up. I will go to the convenience store to see what I can get that isn't expensive." "Ah hyung wait! Gunhak and I tried out just now and our credit cards do work. You can save that cash for emergency instead." Ravn nodded and left Keonhee in charge while Seoho and Leedo went to wash up,

After about 10 minutes, Leedo and Seoho finally came out from the restroom. By then, Hwanwoong and Keonhee had already fallen asleep while Xion was just looking out of the window. He was worried. Worried about his twin brother, Dongmyeong. "Dongju ah, you're not sleepy?" He shook his head and simply continued to look out of the window.

Seoho and Leedo pushed another two tables together with the other tables. They sat down and just laid there waiting for Ravn to return with dinner. After about 10 minutes, Ravn had finally returned with 6 kimbaps and 6 sandwiches. "Okay kids wake up, food is here! Take your share and eat up. You all must be starving."

Leedo took a plain kimbap and an egg mayo sandwich and started eating, He shifted his gaze towards Ravn. Leedo felt bad, he could tell that Ravn blames himself for whatever that happened since he is the oldest and is technically supposed to look out for us. He didn't even eat the food or drink the drinks... He just sat there watching the boys eat. Once they were all done with dinner, they laid their heads on the table and went to sleep.