New Coat of Paint

Draco apparated him and Hermione from Kings Cross to the door of their new apartment, he then picked her up bridal style, opened the door, and stepped inside. He set down Hermione and all she could do was smile. When you walked in you looked at the living room and beyond that was a large balcony. If you looked to your right you saw a kitchen, Hermione went into the living room and looked to the left, she saw two doors, she looked to her right and saw another two doors, "They are whatever you want," Draco whispered in Hermione's ear. She turned around and pulled his head down to hers and kissed him. She weaved her fingers through his hair and Draco wrapped his hands around her waist. Hermione pulled away and ran into one of the doors on the left side, Draco followed her, the room was square with a window on every wall, Hermione took out her wand and wrote office on one of the walls. She then went into the other room on the left side and it was bigger than the office with one window, she wrote spare room on the wall. Hermione bolted to the other side and opened the door Hermione didn't write anything on the wall as it had a toilet and shower in it, so it was obvious what it was. She went into the final room and stopped, it was huge, with a bay window perfect for reading, she started to tear up, "Do you like it?" Draco asked her. Hermione turned around and hugged him. "Can we start now?" Hermione asked. Draco chuckled. He waved his wand over both of them and put them in paint clothes, "I wanna paint them ourselves," Hermione said. Draco nodded and paint buckets appeared with white paint, "This will save us a fortune on paint," Draco said. Hermione chuckled and she got out her wand and turned the color in the bucket a light green. Hermione then conjured 1 paintbrush and 1 paint roller. "Trim or wall?" Hermione asked Draco. Draco looked confused," Okay, you would take this brush and go along the corners and the edges," Hermione said as she held up the paintbrush. "You would take this one and go along the walls," Hermione said. Draco took the roller almost immediately. " I don't have very steady hands," Draco said as he held up his hand and shook it violently, Hermione laughed and dipped her brush in the paint. After about an hour Hermione had gone over all the corners, around the bay window, and on the trim, Draco had only done about 1 wall. Hermione then conjured another paint roller and started on the wall opposite of Draco. With Hermione's help, they had that room done within the next hour, "Okay, now we wait for it to dry and we move onto the next room," Draco chuckled and dipped his finger in the paint and put it on Hermione's nose, she gasped and put her whole hand in the paint and smeared it on his face. Hermione laughed and Draco put both his hands in the paint, Hermione ran to the other corner of the room and Draco followed her, she then ran across to the door, opened it, and wrapped his hands around Hermione and lifted her up, he then took the paint bucket and dumped it on her head, he put her down and she shook her head, she then wrapped her hands around him and kissed him. They both laughed and Draco took out his wand and siphoned all the paint off of her, then off him. Hermione then took out her wand and siphoned all the paint off the ground and put it all back in its rightful place.