Execution

Hermione woke up in Ginny and Harry's guest room, she went out into the kitchen and saw a letter on the counter:

I accept your invitation, meet me where you first met my mother, at 3 a.m. 

"Harry!' Hermione yelled, Harry arose from his bedroom, "What Hermione?" he asked, "Department of Mystery's 3 a.m.," she said Hermione then left the apartment. 

--Time jump, Ministry of Magic, 3 a.m.--

Draco, Harry, Ginny, Hermione, and Blaise walked into the Ministry, "Well is that Harry Potter?" they heard a cackling voice, "Come to watch your friend die?" arose from the darkness was a woman, with long black curly hair, and in a tight leather suit. "I want my love," she said, then 2 people came behind Draco and dragged him next to Andromeda, they rolled up his sleeve and Andromeda touched her wand to his mark, it slithered and was made darker and new, Draco screamed, "Now kill her," she whispered into his ear, Draco shook his head, "Grab them," she cackled, people in black hoods came and grabbed Harry, Ginny, and Blaise, leaving Hermione in the open, "If you won't I will," she put up her wand "AVADA KEDAVRA!" she yelled, a jet of green light hit Hermione and she flew back, "NOOOO!" Draco yelled as he ran forward, a line of silver scanned over Hermione's body to reveal the house-elf, that the witch had killed. Draco looked confused, he looked back over to his friends, he looked to see Harry and Ginny, being held back by death eaters, and Hermione on the other side where Blaise previously was. Aurors arose from every corner and arrested every death eater in sight. They had turned on an apparition barrier so they couldn't apparate, "NO! NO! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" Andromeda yelled as she was being dragged away. Draco dove over to Hermione who was still in Blaise's oversized clothing, "Mione?" he said as a tear rolled down his cheek, "I am so sorry I said those things your reaction had to be real," she said. He laughed and kissed her, she wrapped her hands around his head "Okay love birds," said Kingsly Shacklebolt as he walked over to them, "Thank you Kingsley," Hermione said as she got up and shook his hand, "No problem Hermione, they will all rot in Azkaban and all of this madness will be over," he said. Hermione looked at Draco, smiled, and hugged him, "Let's go home," she whispered in his ear. He looked at her and kissed her again, "I love you, you manipulative, smart girl," Hermione chuckled and kissed him again, "I love you more," They joined Harry and Ginny and apparated home.