3 Months Later

After 3 months nothing crazy had happened, Harry and Draco were head Aurors, Ginny and Blaise were the best chasers the wizarding world had ever seen, and Hermione was on her way to becoming one of the most recognized people in the wizarding community. Hermione and Draco had gotten home one day and they walked into a room lit with only candles and rose petals all over the floor. As soon as Hermione and Draco stepped over the threshold their clothes were changed into a beautiful suit and tie and a purple dress with rhinestones. "Draco what is this?" she asked him, he stepped down and went into the middle of the living room, she followed him, "Hermione Jean Granger, when I first met you, I thought you were a mudblood with awful hair and awful teeth, but now I have realized how much I love you, I think it took you punching me in the face to realize that," Hermione chuckled and a tear rolled down her cheek, Draco then went down on one knee "You are the most beautiful, smart, brave, women I have ever met, and I know I don't deserve you but will you, Hermione Jean, Granger, make me the happiest being in the entire universe, and be my wife," Hermione cupped her hands over her mouth, "Draco Malfoy, I would love too," He slipped the ring on her finger and it was a silver band with green and red rhinestones weaved into it, he got up and picked her up by her waist and kissed her. They just stayed there, not Gryffindor and Slytherin, not boy and girl, but 1 one person engulfed in love.