First Weekend

Hermione and Draco had finished their apartment, they had a nice king bed in their bedroom and a bookshelf covering an entire wall, Hermione often found herself on the bay window reading one of the books. The bathroom was a pale blue color and had a marble toilet, sink, and shower. The office was perfect, it was a deep red but the windows brightened up the room, it had a desk and chair against the leftmost wall, it also had a couch and table on the wall you see when you first walk in, and the spare room was a light grey with a queen bed and a dresser. The living room had a black leather couch, with an assortment of green and red pillows and blankets, the kitchen was a marble countertop with white cabinets the walls of the living room and kitchen were all white, the balcony had an egg chair and couch perfect for a summer afternoon, their apartment was located in west London close to the ministry since they both have jobs there. They started on Monday so they had 2 days until they started being actual adults. Draco woke up at around 10 on Saturday and found the place next to him empty and he sighed as Hermione did this every morning. He looked over to the bay window and she wasn't there. He groaned and got up out of bed, he went out into the living room and she was again nowhere to be found, he looked over to the kitchen and saw a coffee cup sitting on the countertop. He went over to it and saw it had fresh coffee and a piece of paper next to it with an egg drawn on it. Draco was confused for a second then laughed, he took the cup and went out onto the balcony to see Hermione in his sweatshirt and a pair of spandex, reading a book, her hair was the bushiest it had ever been and it was put up into a messy bun. Draco pecked her on the cheek and sat on the couch, "Why do I always have to wake up alone?" Draco asked. Hermione was reading a book on the Imperious curse, "What are you doing Mione?" Draco said concerningly, she didn't respond again. Draco walked over to her chair and crouched in front of her, he put his hands on her knees, "Talk to me my love," he said. Hermione put down the book and looked at Draco," I want to see if there is a way to find out who cursed them because if that person were going to such an extent to terrorize us, they would risk that and..." Hermione kept rambling on and Draco kissed her. They then heard a knock at the door and Hermione got up seeing that Draco was shirtless and it wouldn't be a good impression for the neighbors. She went over to the door and opened it to reveal Ginny and Harry.