New Note

Hermione woke up being embraced by the man she loved most, Draco Malfoy, and all the memories from last night came flooding back and she smiled, she then felt a hand weaving through her hair, she looked up to see him awake and smiling. "I love you, Hermione Jean," he said. Hermione chuckled and started to kiss him once more. Draco cupped her face and Hermione linked her fingers around his neck. Hermione then pulled away and went into her closet, "Ugh I don't want to go to work," Hermione said. Draco got up and wrapped his hands around her waist, "Then don't," he started to kiss her neck. "Hmmm I have to, how would it look if I took a day off in my first week," he then moved down to her shoulder then down to her collarbone, "I mean your boyfriend is very distraught and injured," Hermione chuckled, "Well obviously that's not true," Hermione said. Draco chuckled, "Finnne" he groaned on. Hermione then grabbed a collared sweater and a black skirt. "You look stunning," Draco said as he handed her a coffee in her thermos and a piece of toast, she pecked him on the cheek, grabbed her Profit and sat on the couch, Draco went into the bedroom and Hermione was reading her Profit when an owl came in a dropped a letter in her lap, it then left. Hermione opened the letter and knew who it was from, A.L.

Dear Mublood,                                                                                                                                                                         You are a lot smarter than I thought, you didn't share the last letter with that boy toy of yours, and that was smart and you should keep doing that, you know how easy it is to curse the people around you, so don't think I won't do him or you, I have changed my plan a bit, I think it would be wonderful for you to join us as well, with or without our help, and once I get you both well, we will be unstoppable and I will have you kill everyone you hold dear. So remember don't share this letter with anyone or I can kill that Zabini boy or that Weasley girl.

Love,                                                                                                                                                                                            A.L.

Draco came out from the bedroom and Hermione hid the note under her Profit. "Anything interesting my love?" Draco asked as he pecked her on the forehead, "No," Hermione said as her voice cracked, she cleared her throat. Draco chuckled and grabber her purse, he came and set it down next to her, when he looked away Hermione put the letter in her purse and walked out the door with Draco. Draco drove him and Hermione into the apparition perimeter, they then apparated into the green inferno and stepped into the ministry.