Plan

Hermione and Draco entered their apartment and Hermione bolted into her office. She got out her letters and pinned them to a bulletin board. "Mioneeee, I love you, and I admire your determination but, come on Chinese food, movies," Hermione stayed silent and just looked at her board, "Draco do you still have your letter?" she asked him, Draco groaned and ducked his head, "Mione," he said as he wrapped his hands around her waist. "Draco please," Hermione said, she grabbed his hands and turned around, "Fine, I will give you 30 minutes," Draco said as he left the room, he came back a few minutes later with an old piece of parchment. Hermione put it on the board next to her letters. "Okay, so Andromeda is in love with you when we started dating she sent you this letter, she then cursed Ron and Krum," Hermione said, she waved her wand and a picture of Ron and Krum appeared on the board. "Then they attacked us, then she cursed that witch and she attacked me," Another picture of that woman appeared on the board, "Then you went and Andromeda herself, Fenrir Greyback, and 2 other death eaters attacked you and Harry, when Fenrir attacked you, Andromeda cursed Harry and he was under her control since then," Harry's picture then appeared on the board, "Harry attacked me then went back to the spot he was cursed," A picture of the abandoned house appeared on the board, "She wants Draco all to herself, she wants him to go back to the death eaters and to kill me," Hermione said and she started to devise a plan, "DRACO!" she called, he ran into the room, "I have a plan," she said, Draco smiled, "Of course you do my love," he placed his hands around her waist and faced her, "You won't like it," Hermione said, "Andromeda wants you all to herself, I say we give you to her, she wants you to kill me, I say we let her, say you won't she will be enraged and kill me herself, she will be charged with murder and be taken away forever," Draco let go of Hermione, "No, no way," Draco said. "Draco it is the only way, she will keep killing and cursing if we don't do this," Hermione said, "Mione, we will find another way, I am not going to have her kill you," Draco said, tears coming to his eyes. "Draco if it comes between, me or everyone close to us, Harry, Ginny, Blaise,... you, I can make that sacrifice, I don't have a family, no one will miss me," Hermione said as she grabbed his hands. "Hermione, no, you have a family, me, Harry, Ginny, Blaise, we will miss you, you are not doing this," Hermione grabbed Draco's face, "My love I have made up my mind, plus no one wants to see us together, I will send her an owl and we will set up a meeting the Aurors department will be there to arrest her after she kills me," Draco inhaled, "Do you want to see us together?" he asked, a tear rolled down Hermione's cheek, "No, after thinking about it, you kept that secret from me, you will always be the secretive, manipulative death eater," Hermione marched out of the room and went next door. Draco dropped to his knees and cried, he got up and trashed the office, he pushed everything off her desk and tore down the curtains, he screamed.