Awake

Once Hermione and Elizabeth had gotten back to the ministry they both went back to their respective work areas. Hermione looked at the clock and saw that it was 5, she packed up her things and headed down to the ground floor, she went into the inferno of the green flames and arose by her car, she got in it and drove home. She entered Ginny's apartment to see the kitchen counter empty, she ran into her apartment and saw Draco lying on the couch. Hermione dropped her bag and ran over to him, she wrapped her hands around his body and squeezed him as hard as she could. "OH I just survived a werewolf attack and now you're going to kill me," Draco said as he winced in pain, Hermione chuckled and let go, Draco sat up and Hermione got up and picked up her bag and went into the bedroom, she came back a few minutes later in sweat pants and a sweatshirt, "What do you want for dinner baby?" Hermione asked him. "Hmm, I don't know my love steak?" Hermione's face dropped, was he getting symptoms was he going to be like Bill? Draco then laughed, Hermione hit his stomach and got up. "Oh come on you know I love you," Draco yelled. "How are you feeling? How's your leg, your gashes?" Hermione said lifting his shirt, Draco grabbed her hands and held them, "Mione I love you and I'm fine, I'm just looking forward to going back to work, about that how was your day?" Hermione rested her head on Draco's chest, "Fine I had to arrest a man today," Draco sighed, "Did he deserve it?" Draco asked. Hermione nodded her head, "What did he do?" Draco asked. "He was beating and drowning his house-elf," Hermione said. "Wow! I'm glad he's in jail," Draco said. Hermione then bounced up and went into the fridge, "Why are you so hungry?" Draco asked. "You know how I get when your hurt and won't wake up," Hermione said, "How long has it been?" Draco asked, he got up and wrapped his hands around her waist, Hermione turned around and hugged him, "24 hours," Draco chuckled and rested his head on Hermiones'. He lifted his head and grabbed Hermione's face, he started to kiss her, he then picked her up and set her on the countertop, Draco started to kiss her neck and Hermione weaved her hands through his hair, Draco stopped and pulled her sweatshirt off of her. He resumed kissing her but this time on her collarbone, Hermione started to unbutton his shirt and ripped it off him. Draco picked her up once more and Hermione wrapped her legs around his torso and kissed his neck. He opened the door to their bedroom and set her on the bed, he slipped his hands under her pants and slid them off of her, Hermione unbuttoned his pants and slid them off of him. Draco slithered down to her stomach and started to kiss her stomach, Hermione let out a little moan and Draco chuckled, she grabbed his hair and he kissed back up to her mouth(you know the rest). Hermione had her head on Draco's chest and was drawing circles on his chest with her finger, "I love you, Hermione Jean," Draco said. Hermione then nuzzled into his chest and fell asleep.