Waiting

Hermione stayed and did extra work until the clock stroke 5 and she waited in the lobby until 6 waiting for Draco, after that she went back to her car, she waited there for another 15 minutes, after that she drove home and he still wasn't there, Hermione started to get worried, she went next door to Ginny and Harrys place and knocked on the door, Ginny opened the door and she was almost in tears, "What happened where are they?" Ginny asked. "Wait Harry's not back either?" Hermione asked. Ginny stood aside and Hermione entered her home, Ginny already had a pot of tea on and brought Hermione a cup, "When I got to work there was a package waiting for me in my office, a house-elf ear and a not, saying something about how they won't let a mudblood make decisions for them. Then they were called to my office and told to investigate, I then went on a house call and was attacked by the witch who disappeared a few weeks ago, Draco and Harry then went out to try and find her, and never came back," Ginny started to tear up and Hermione brought her into a hug, "We need to ask Zabini if he's heard anything," Ginny said, Hermione nodded and they both got up and went one more door down, they knocked on his door and he opened it. "Have you heard from the other boys?" Ginny said as she walked in pushing Blaise out of the way, Hermione followed her. "No, why what's wrong?" Hermione told her story once more and Blaise's jaw dropped. "We don't know what to do," Hermione said. They all went back to Ginny's apartment and waited for hours at around 4 a.m. and on the 6th round of tea Harry apparated into the room bloody and beaten, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Ginny yelled sounding exactly like her mother, "Not now baby help!" They all just realized he was with Draco who was unconscious and even more bloody and beaten than Harry. Harry's arm was around Draco and he was helping him walk, Ginny waved everything off the table and they set Draco on it. Hermione grabbed her wand and waved it over Draco to see all his injuries she dropped her wand in terror, "It is 4 broken ribs, a broken leg, all his fingers broken on his left hand, cuts all over his body he has lost to much blood, Blaise I need you to go to Diagon Alley and get anything that will help, and please hurry," Hermione said, "Okay Ginny do a scan of Harry and Harry as soon as your better you are going to tell me what the hell happened out there,"