**Important Announcement, please read!**

Hey all! After taking some time to think about it, I've decided to completely "remaster" this series. I touched on it a bit in the previous Author's Update, but didn't truly express how much it affected me. We all have early works that we aren't proud of, but to me, it held me back every time I sat down to write.

If you are new to the story, I am glad and honored to have you join me. Even though this version of the story is being discontinued, I recommend following through with it. It may not have turned out how I wished it would've, but I think it is still an enjoyable read and will introduce you to the world of GATE!

To be more specific about what I was dealing with, my main issues were with the at-times cringey interactions, irrelevant plot points, lack of detail, and a sense of little or no direction in some cases. I've been planning ahead too far for many of these things, as well as others, to go unfixed since they create inconsistencies that can't be overlooked.

I hope this does not upset or offend anybody, but consider this a new chapter, or rather, book, for the series! It's going to free up my chest a lot more and I will be continuing on with high hopes for this "remaster!" Now that I've taken time to know where I want to *go* with these characters, I now have a chance to start over with how they all *begin.*

If you would be so kind to give the "remaster" a look, you'll find the first published chapter on my page! I will be leaving this version of the story up for nostalgia's sake and a reminder of how we can all grow.

Thank you for your patience, your input and support are most welcomed in this time and mean a lot to me, more so than you would think. The GATE Academy is something of a brainchild of mine and to think I rushed into bringing it to life on a new platform years ago is something I regret, but thankfully, I have a chance to do it again.

You can find all my plugs down below or in my bio if you want to reach out to me! In light of recent world events, I think we all have ended up with more time on our hands than we know what to do with, so I wouldn't mind using it to get to know y'all better.

This first book was a fun run, I'll see ya in the next!

-LLGA

Instagram: Stonerawks
Snapchat: Stonerawks
PSN: Stonerawks
Discord: Stonerawks#9940