Epilogue

Applejack's heart was practically beating out of her chest, she was that nervous. She looked in the mirror at her wedding gown, which see hadn't seen on herself since she bought it. 

She had waited months for this day and it made her giddy with excitement just to picture who would be spending the rest of her life with her

She had waited months for this day and it made her giddy with excitement just to picture who would be spending the rest of her life with her. Just to think, if her father didn't give her the false reality of what being queen was like, she would have never run off, she would still be stuck in her bedroom and most importantly, she wouldn't have met Rainbow Dash. If she hadn't met Rainbow Dash, the two kingdoms would still strongly dislike each other. She imagined these things all at once, which made her even more nervous and worried.

"Darling, are you alright?" called one of her bridesmaids from outside the changing room. Indeed, it was Rarity. Applejack had Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Twilight as her bridesmaids while Rainbow Dash had Fluttershy and Scootaloo as hers.
"Yeah, I'll be two seconds", called Applejack as she quickly put her heels on. She opened the curtain of the changing room to see the girls looking at her in awe.
"You look, a-amazing," Twilight said as she started to choke up.
"Aw twilight don't cry", Applejack giggled. She went over and hugged the girl who was trying to hold back tears.
"I-It just reminds me of the time we would pretend to marry the suits of Armour in the hallways when we were little and now your finally marrying your knight in shining Armour? I feel like a proud mother." She explained. Rarity and Pinkie Pie thought that was the most adorable thing they'd ever heard and they all joined in the hug.
"Come on now, time to do your hair and make up!", Pinkie jumped up in excitement. All the girls giggled and walked over to the dressing table.

Meanwhile in a different room in the castle Rainbow Dash was just about to explode she was that nervous. She was all ready in her dress (well, jumpsuit), she had her hair and makeup done and she was pacing up and down the room. Her wings were fully out because they always do that uncontrollably when she's stressed. 

"What if she's changed her mind? What if she doesn't want to marry me anymore? What if she hates me? What if-""Dash, you'll be fine" Scootaloo said, interrupting her nervous breakdown

"Dash, you'll be fine" Scootaloo said, interrupting her nervous breakdown.
"I'm sure AJ still loves you the same." Fluttershy reassurred. Rainbow Dash sighed and crashed down onto a chair, slumping. "I guess your right," She agreed.  It was all just so much for her. She remembered at how she would rule her own kingdom, as much as she loved her people, she felt lonely. She had no other family left. But when she met Applejack, it felt like her life had been flipped upside down. She could honestly say that she was the luckiest person in the world to get to marry someone like her. 
A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts as Fluttershy went to go get it. Rainbow Dash stood up to see who was there. As expected, Applejack's big brother Big Mac was there. Since Rainbow Dash had no other family left, her brother agreed to walk her down the isle. Rainbow Dash and Big Mac had gotten closer over these past few months and  were almost like best friends. "It's time" Fluttershy said as she turned to face the girl in white.  Big Mac held his arm out, ready for Rainbow Dash to take it. Together they walked out of the room with the bridesmaids following closely behind.

Applejack's father walked through the door to find her standing in her wedding dress, all dolled up. Her father teared up at the sight.
"Dad! Don't cry!" Applejack giggled. 
"Y-you just look gorgeous, my little girl all grown up!" He sniffed.
"Come on dad, before you shed anymore tears" The princess said as she took her fathers hand and exited out the door.

The crowd sitting on the pews turned around as they watched the bridesmaids walk down the isle first. They all looked gorgeous in their long, silk baby blue dresses, hair tied into low buns and simple yet extravagant makeup on their face. They all took their place beside the wedding arch as they waited for the first bride to enter. When she did, you could hear gasps from the crowd. She was absolutely stunning. Rainbow Dash gracefully walked down the isle with her jumpsuit flowing. Her wings were still out more than usual but she had managed to lower them quite a bit with physical force. Her long spectrum colored hair had been tied up in a fancy high ponytail and she confidentially walked down in her heels. She had never walked in them before so she practiced and practiced before the wedding. She glanced at Big Mac, a reassuring smile on his face. As they reached the end, both Big Mac and Rainbow Dash took their places to wait on one final person.

She turned to face her soon to be wife in her stunning dress. She had never seen the dress or her in it till this moment. It filled her with the same butterflies in her stomach from the day she first met her. She couldn't help but tear up at the sight, although she tried not to, to keep her cool. Gracefully, Applejack walked down the isle, arm in arm with her father, her hair sitting on her shoulders flowing as she walked. On her head was the crown especially designed for her for when she became queen and the crystals from it sparkled in the light. Not once did she take her eyes off of Rainbow Dash as she walked up to stand by her. They held hands as they were lost in each other's gazes, waiting with anticipation to say their "I do's".  Applejack smiled when she noticed that Rainbow Dash was indeed crying.

"I never thought of you as the crying type", Applejack whispered as she giggled.
"Oh shut up you," Rainbow Dash replied in a playful way. Looking into each other's eyes they both said their vows, as the audience 'awed' at the cute parts and laughed at the funny parts. The two girls each took a deep breath. This is what they had been waiting for all along.
"Rainbow Dash, do you take Applejack to be your wife?"
"I do."
"And Applejack, do you take Rainbow Dash to be your wife?"
"Of course I do"
"I may now pronounce you as wife and wife. You may now kiss the bride."
The two leaned in for a passionate kiss, overjoyed at the event they just witnessed. Rainbow Dash giggled at how cute Applejack looked with a giddy smile spread across her face. Applejack looked around at the crowd in front of her cheering but one person caught her eye. It was her baby sister, being cradled in her mother's arms. She waved her arms like the normal baby would do but when she caught eye of Applejack she winked at her, obviously proud of her success.

_____________________________________________________________________________

PSA

I'm so sorry for those of you who read the first version of this chapter, I thought the comments were because I wrote two paragraphs similar so i started writing it again until I realized I hadn't made them similar, I just accidentally copied a paragraph and pasted it twice. My mistake. I'm also sorry that this took me a while to get back up for I have been very ill lately but I am getting much better now.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been supporting me and my fanfic. Surprisingly this took me over a year to finish for I wrote the first three chapters in Febraury of 2019 and didn't pick it up again till a year later. If you did enjoy this fanfic, leave in the comments what your favorite part was. Once again thank you so much for this and I can't believe it already has 2k views! If you want, you could check out my other fanfic I started (that's also appledash) and let's just say it'll get a lot more dramatic than this one lol.
Alright, lot's of love

Rory xx