Chapter 6- Fighting Machine

Natalia's P.O.V

With the new hole blown in the wall a plan started to form in my head. If we leave school and head to my dad's we can pick up some guns and food and more people. BUT its about two and a half miles away from the school. We are gonna have find better weapons to bring with us. Maybe some water and maybe even some back packs. More and more details of my new found plan started to race through my mind. I knew this was a good plan so now I had to see if it was possible.

As I was just about to start explaining my plan to the group a scream comes from down the hallway and it was Jacob sprinting around the corner with a pack of zombies running after him. I look around at the newly injured group but they look okay. They all look at me and give me an approving nod like they were gonna be good to fight.  This is gonna be a bit of a stretch but I know we can do it. I turn towards the group and say " Okay I think we can take on this group of zombies out, there isn't many. Probably like ten. Lets take them down and the inspect Jacob. Okay?" Everyone nods there heads and prepares for the oncoming trouble. we all got in ready stances so when Jacob gets to us and the group goes crazy we'll be ready. Jacob runs behind all of us and that's when we start fighting.  I pull a zombie towards me and stab it in the head. I see one coming from behind elbow it in the stomach so it stumbles back and I had the chance to turn around and stab it. I look around and start getting people backs. In no time at all there were no zombies left. I turn towards Jacob who was in complete and udder awe and with a jaw dropped he says,

"I'm sorry but that was SO cool. You guys were like a fighting machine. It was SO awesome." I look at him and shove him against a wall.

Jacob's P.O.V

She shoved me against a wall like she was angry. She put her wooden stake to my throat. This was scary, I've never seen her so upset and angry. She spoke with such violence and suspicion in her voice, "Are you bitten, weak , or slow?" She was really scary when she wanted to know things and this was a pretty good way of getting answers. I shook my head more terrified than I have ever been. Something seemed to have changed in her within this past hour. Like something hidden deep within her snapped and she was a completely new person. But even when she was mad she was still really cute, but the sucky thing is that she likes Josh. I don't even know why though. He isn't even that good looking but apparently he likes what she likes. But so am I and I'm gonna win her over or at least die trying. She continues to talk "You better not be, because this is a new type of world where you can't be any of those things or you're gonna get left behind or maybe even killed." I continue to nod my head. I just wish that she wasn't being so serious I hate it when she is. It takes away from her pretty face, if she liked me she wouldn't have to do anything. Being smart doesn't really suite her either she needs to back to being dumb. Smart girls are no fun if she's dumb I have better chances. But she has every right to be upset though, this is a stressful world to be in. Always watching your back trying not to die or get bitten or- *SLAP* "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME JOSH THIS IS SEROUS SHIT WE ARE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW AND WE CAN NOT AFFORD TO HAVE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION AND HOLDING YOUR OWN OR I WILL LET YOU DIE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HOLD YOUR OWN WEIGHT!" 

"Natalia...." Josh says grabbing her shoulder gently and turning her around," It's okay we are all okay. I think he gets the point okay?" She let out a sigh and nodded her head. God I hate him...