013. forever

ೃ⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗
oh merde
( twilight. breaking dawn pt i )

 breaking dawn pt i )

chapter thirteen.
forever

GEORGINE Brodeur stood aimlessly against the crowd, grip tight around Jasper's arm, afraid to even think about letting him go.

White and green filtered every crevice of her eyes; flowers dangled down from tops of trees surrounding them, petals, every now and then, falling to the ground, aimlessly; the same flowers fitted onto the corners of the benches. Everyone one looked, purity radiated from it all.

People surrounded every area of the alter, speaking worthless chatter to anyone they could find. It made Georgine feel as though she was about to panic, about to lash out at the next person that looked in her direction. Blood was pumping through every vain, all types possible present at that specific alter, and it almost sent her senses into overdrive. If she wasn't careful, she feared for the lives of those around her.

But, her nerves seemed to ease the more those thoughts swamped her mind━━a complete juxtaposition. Her head turned towards the vampire wrapped within her embrace, and found he was already looking at her, eyes bright and filled with adoration. A consoling smile ghosted on his lips, nodding to her, showing her that everything was okay.

Everything would be okay.

He nudged her arm. "You doing okay?"

Georgine sighed, careful to keep her mind focused on Jasper, on him, on the truth━━she wasn't a killer. "So far, so good." she whispered, her own smile peppering her face. "I think I'll be alright; I'm just overthinking, again━━all these nerves."

Jasper let out a breathy laugh, taking his hand to cup it along her cheek, thumb caressing across the pale, cold surface. No blood ran within them, and it was something that took a while for Georgine to wrap her head around. It was so weird━━knowing she now felt as cold as ice, exactly the same as Jasper, but when she was locked within his arms, body melting into his own, all she could feel was warmth. Georgine was forced to look at him, then (not like she wouldn't want to, anyway), eyes meddling into his own, staring deep within them, feeling as though she knew everything; every secret, every consequence that would come to loving him... but, she didn't seem to care. Not then.

"You are so strong━━probably the strongest person I've ever met." Georgine scoffed, beginning to believe that Jasper's word would just for her own comfort. "I'm serious," he laughed, "you can get through this, with or without help, because that's just who you are."

God, Georgine really loved him.

In the next moment, the pair were close to kissing. Their heads grew closer to one another, desperate to feel the touch of their love, eyes beginning to slowly flutter close. Georgine could feel the fondness radiating from his body, pure in nature, and it made her heart want to burst. But, before they could get another closer to attaching their lips, a voice broke out.