024. the end is nigh

ೃ⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗
oh merde
( twilight. breaking dawn pt ii )

 breaking dawn pt ii )

chapter twenty four.
the end is nigh

EVENTUALLY, everyone returned home, as safe as they were when they had first left.

Slowly but surely, more and more friends of Carlisle turned up with their best wishes and wanting to become a witness in order to protect their clan. No one could be so thankful for everything they were all doing━━each and every one of them were putting their lives on the line just by siding with the Cullen family, let alone agreeing to fight against them.

But, there were two people Georgine Brodeur didn't particularly enjoy the company of, even if they were there to help them.

     Vladimir and Stefan.

     The pair of vampires were apart of a Romanian coven━━whether that included more than just the two of them, Georgine didn't know. But, she also didn't particularly care, either.

She didn't know what it was about the two of them that put her off. Maybe it was his they came to their home so uninvited━━then again, Senna and Zafrina did, too, and she rather enjoyed their company. Or, maybe it was because they were both so willing to fight the Volturi. They didn't care about their real reasoning behind why they were going up against the Volturi, they didn't care that young, sweet Renesmee's life was in danger; they just wanted to fight.

Yeah, that was probably what put Georgine Brodeur off.

     Who in their right mind would willingly go up against the Volturi, just for the fun of it?

     She didn't know a lot about the Volturi thanks to her limited time of being a vampire and having turned, and she hadn't met them in person, as of yet, either (that would soon change), but even she knew it was practically a suicide mission.

     They'd also spoken of the idea of Aro having witnesses, too, something Georgine hadn't even though of, at all. But, it seems, she wasn't the only one intrigued by the idea.

     Soon after, and when Carlisle accepted Vladimir and Stefan into their home and onto their side of the fight (much to Georgine's dismay━━but not something she voiced out loud, knowing they didn't truly have a choice with them needing all they help they could find), Eleazar had helped gather everyone in one of the bigger rooms of their home, wanting to establish a few things many of the group didn't actually know.

     "When Aro wants someone from a coven, it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime." Eleazar spoke to the ground around them, eager eyes all trained upon him, taking in each word━━namely Georgine, Bella and Jacob, the trio who knew the least when it came to the Volturi.