Chapter 6

"Here, it's satisfied or not refunded"

⚜️.⚜️.⚜

Classes were finally over for today. It was 5pm and I had to go to Umbridge's office. Harry and I hadn't had the same lessons the hour before, so I found on my own to go. As I walked over to the office, I passed Fred and George in the hallways, who looked very happy.

"Hey guys!" I said to them. "Happy to live?"

"So there if we are happy!" George exclaimed.

"Sky, do you know you're doing well? Do you want to help us distribute our new products?" Fred asked me, pointing to the briefcase he was holding in his hand.

"I'd like to but I'm summoned to Umbridge's office."

"Oh already in trouble the first day!"

"You almost broke our record!"

"Ahaha, very funny." I said making a face, making them laugh even more. "What will happen if I help you go instead?"

The boys thought about it, then said in chorus:

"No more detention hours."

I shrug my shoulders. In Muggle College, I went there twice a week. So that was obviously not what bothered me.

"Okay, I'm for it."

"Awesome! We invented new products, and we'll test them over the first few years. For example, we have everything you need in the Skiving Snackboxes if you want to miss class! Try the Ton-Tongue Toffee a little, your tongue will grow so much that it will end up being at least ten times its original size! But we're not 100% sure of the results so we have to test!" George continued.

"No thank you." I said, shaking my head. "But I can help you distribute!"

"Great! We'll already go to the library and in the courtyard to convince the first years and then we will go to the common room to test everything."

"At the library?" I asked and they nodded. "So what are you waiting for, let's go!"

After helping them, I was finally going to be able to start my research. I was finally going to find out who my parents were.

⚜️.⚜️.⚜

Our little visit to the library didn't last long since Mrs. Pince, the librarian, had quickly noticed that we were disturbing the first years. After yelling at us, she threatened to ban us from the library for the entire year, so we left. So we found ourselves in the Gryffindor common room, surrounded by first years and some second years who had wanted to test the products of the twins.

"Listen kid, here, it's satisfied or not refunded, what do you want me to tell you?" I said to the first year I had just given a Ton-Tongue Toffee.

He tried to answer me but couldn't. Fred and George hadn't exaggerated the effects of the product, the poor child found himself with a tongue so huge that the lower part of his face had also enlarged, he couldn't even speak.

"You just have to go see Mrs. Pomfrey, don't forget that it was you who wanted to try! You should have known the risks!" I lectured him.

The children were idiots. They threw themselves at the candy, thinking it wasn't that dangerous.

"Leave Sky, I'll take care of it." Dean Thomas, a Gryffindor of the same year as me, told me as he sat down next to me.

Dean had agreed to help the twins too, so I got to know him quickly. He was a nice boy, who clearly wasn't afraid to take part in the Weasleys' experiences.