Chapter 13

A slight knock at the door winced me from my thoughts and the journal. It was a relief. I was perplexed...  I wanted to continue reading but I also wanted to shut it down. Reading what he felt at that day made my heart swell. He felt something for me. But.....

I didn't know but I was feeling different.... hollow maybe? I sniffed and then realised that I was sobbing, my cheeks were all wet. I was so engrossed in reading that I overlooked my surroundings but now I could feel the temperature which caused me to quiver.

It was the inside coldness or the outside one I couldn't figure. I quickly wiped my cheeks with the sleeve of my jacket and turned around to see the person who knocked.

Nia!

I got up and put the journal behind me on the chair and she opened the door to enter the balcony area.

"It's okay!!" I said before she could say something.

"It's okay Nia I kind of needed that jolt, otherwise I wouldn't have realised what I was supposed to do" I added.

"I am sorry too. I should have talked about it properly. That was not a way to do it. I am a jerk" she huffed

"Yeah... won't argue there" I said with a teasing smile and she almost launched herself at me. The force was so high that at first we both fell on the chair and then took the chair with us on the floor. ooouuccccchhhhhh!!!!! oooowwwwww!!!!  My body took all the impact.

"Niaaaaaaa!!!! Why do you always do that...? I am still recovering from the airport attack you idiot" I said with agony. She started to laugh then climbed off my body to lie beside me on the floor. Thank god!!!

"Come inside na please I got your favorite movies with me and chocolates, while coming back"

"Really?? Where did you get movies? And which one?" please let it be a good one... please let it be a good one! I crossed my fingers.

"Oh I got my laptop dude... I thought we might wanna binge watch at one point of time so let's do it..."

Snap!! Snap!! Snap!!

"What in hell are you doing Anjali??" I asked confused.

"I am going to send these extremely sensuous pictures to Swayam and Avinash. They need to find other partners because you guys are totally in love with each other right now!!! Avinash would love to see you guys in this pose. Two girls snuggling together hahahahaha" she said and then I looked at Nia. She rolled her eyeballs in Anjali's direction I understood what we were about to do. While Anjali was scrolling the pictures she snapped we got up quickly and pulled her with us on the floor in between us and hugged her tightly.

"Oh baby you were just jealous because we didn't make you a part of this" I said whispering in Anjali's ears and Nia laughed hard.

"Bitch!! Move now!! Enough of this let's watch something" Anjali said.

"You guys go ahead and choose I will just check in with Swayam and will join you in five"

Nia and Anjali looked at each other and they were on their feet the next moment.

"What??" I asked.

"You weren't aroused due to that right??" Nia said pointing towards the floor and me.

"WHAT!!! You guys are so disgusting!!!" I said shuddering and scrunching my nose at the same time.

"It's so easy to trouble you Kriya... My sweet little baby... Come soon okay" Anjali said while mocking me.

"And tell us about the phone flirting thing too..." Nia chimed in. I threw my sliders at them but they quickly closed the door. Next time they will hit your faces!