Chapter 19

Swayam's POV

Parth's words were floating in my mind so I let them drown deep into the pool of my conscience.

Strange, he didn't say anything that I didn't know already but maybe I needed to listen it from someone else too. It was like that thing when everyone has a problem I have the solution but when it comes to myself I am just clueless what to do or not confident enough to do whatever I knew.

Human nature of approval never failed to astound me.

I was mollified with the pep session. My mind got settled on Kriya's part just Veer's was left. I truly hoped that I would get to hear something good from the doctor anytime soon.

Thinking about Veer I decided to buy some good dinner for his parents so I left the studio and revved my car's engine to buy that.

I halted in front of my favorite fast food restaurant and ordered for them and myself. I was waiting in the queue and getting restless, so a call jumped in to save me from that... Anjali. On spot timing as always.

"Hey Anjali and Nia baby!" I tried to sound upbeat.

"Swayam? You are in good mood given the situation" Anjali said.

"Yeah, don't you wanna go back into your shell or something like always" Nia joined.

"I am done with that my precious ladies. It wasn't helping me or the situation or anyone else so at least by being positive and a little cheery, I keep everyone relaxed and happy around me."

"Yeah and that's a good thing okay keep up. At least someone is trying that" Anjali said.

"What do you mean?"

"Kriya!!! From the moment she heard about Veer. She just... disappeared somewhere... leaving her body for us to deal with. She was sitting alone in the balcony of our hotel with her journal earlier in the morning till past noon and when I somehow convinced her to come inside with us she just went back to sleep again and hasn't got up since. She is blocking both of us pretty bad. We don't know what to do to make her feel better" Anjali said.

"We thought of you but you are already screwed so tell us pretty boy what should we do, you know her better than all of us combined here" Nia said with that jealousy in her eyes.

"I can literally see you rolling your eyes Nia" I said laughing and they both joined me.

"Just go and cuddle with her. Squeeze her with your hugs and she will be better"

"That's what you do?" Nia asked teasingly.

"Well that and some more things... I can tell if you want"

"Marry me Shikhawat" Anjali said laughing her heart out at my reply.

"Next life I promise" I said giggling on the phone.

It felt so good. These guys always cheered me up in true sense.

"Okay Swayam seriously now how are you doing? I mean she was very harsh on her part. You practically need her right now with you, I know that" Nia said.

"I am fine guys relax... I will make everything fine when you all come back tomorrow" I said confidently.

"That's our man" they both yelled in the phone.

"Okay go now you got a mission to accomplish"

"Aye aye captain... see you tomorrow" Anjali said and Nia yelled bye from behind.

Tomorrow.... She will be here tomorrow.

The thought only made me all shaky and edgy. I just hope I will be able to stand firm against her tough exterior.