Epilogue

Kriya's POV

Two years later

"Kriya it's over, I am done with you. I don't ever want to see you again ever in my life and don't touch me."

"You can't do this to me, how could you leave me like that?"

"You left me alone with all the pain I went through. I expected you to be there with me and you just took off without giving any damn about me"

"Did it really hurt that much?"

"Of course you bitch"

Nia and I couldn't control anymore, we laughed like crazy seeing Anjali almost on verge of crying.

"Oooo la la someone's looking hot" Nia said while eyeing Anjali from head to toe in a seductive way.

"Creepy!! I hope you don't do that to Avi" I said while mocking Nia's effort.

"You both look so beautiful yourself. Perfect bride's maid" Anjali said while getting all emotional.

"You will ruin your make-up" I said while wiping the tears formed in her eyes.

"My body is still all stingy!!! Why?? Why only I had to do all the tantrums?? Hands and legs weren't enough??? Why the hell I have to go through full body thing!!!"

Anjali was still suffering from post-waxing trauma and was complaining about it till now.

"You know na you are acting like the dolls of the universe, sensitive and too girly for my tolerance. It's over, get over it and a superb advice get it removed by laser next time"

"Or better take Mayank with you next time"

"Yeah that's nice, you can hold on to him and then you might just feel less of pain" I told her appreciating Nia's idea.

"What!!! No!! I meant take him with you and get him waxed too" Nia said and laughed looking at our horrified expression.

"That is soo cool!! I love you Nia!!" Anjali said getting excited and fixing her lehenga.

"What the hell is taking so long? They aren't finished with the pooja or what?"

"I will go and check"

I went to check the lawn area of the guest house we booked for Anjali and Mayank's wedding at Delhi.

All the decoration, the seating arrangement, the mandap was literally looking so royal and grand... It was set in cube shape with bulbs hanging on different lengths on each side, the roof was covered with garlands in a straight line and the whole area was draped in red and navy blue combination. I didn't wanna say but I really did a pretty good job as her wedding planner.

"Kriya...." A voice called me from behind and my heart raced for an unknown reason. I turned around to see the person calling me but I couldn't make out.

"Kriya..." a gorgeous girl wearing a beige embellished saree, struggling with her heels waved at me.

"Umm hi...?"

"You didn't recognize me?" I was a little embarrassed now.

"No... Umm sorry. Are you Anjali's cousin that I haven't met?" she laughed at my guess...

"No! I am Ishika, Hi" she said while holding out her hand.

Ishika...? Ishika...? Oh my god!!!!

"Ishika!!! Heyyyy" I hugged her and she was definitely taken aback from my sudden adoration towards her.

"I am so sorry I didn't recognize you because I hadn't seen you but I did know your name. It's so good to finally meet you!!!" she blushed and hugged me back.