Chapter 29

Veer's POV

"You idiot!!!!" Anjali yelled while hitting at my bicep.

"You son of a b...." Nia half swore while smacking my head. Thank god!!

"Heyyyyyy heyyyyy I said I am sorry, I just didn't know what to do that time" I tried my attempt at diffusing both of them but of course I was outnumbered.

Anjali and Nia came to stay the night here with me as Kriya and Swayam went home and so did my mom-dad. I hope Kriya was fine, I hurt her again. God!! Why I am so pathetic.

I didn't tell them about my stupidity at night because I didn't want to spoil our meet after so long. Although this was unavoidable, I knew they would kill me after knowing it and now I was regretting my decision so bad that I would literally make a deal with devil to just vanish both of them right now.

Who was I kidding here?

"Duh! You could have just opened your bloody eyes and talked to her for one and not pretended to be asleep for two" Nia said getting up from the bed and started strolling the room in frustration.

"Veer not done seriously. After everything you both have been through 'this' was not a way to deal with it" Anjali said joining her and now they both were strolling and my head was spinning now by looking at them.

"I know I did wrong now just help me out please, the angels of the heaven, the almighty ladies" I said in a dramatic way joining my hands as well just to enhance the effect.

"Drama queen" they both rolled their eyes.

"We are leaving now, your parents will be here to take you home okay!"

"Sorry girls"

"See you Veer" Nia said and Anjali waved bye and they both left me with my thoughts now.

I exhaled a heavy breath, finally I was going home. Will she meet me again? Aaaaah!! Why did I do that stupidity!! The thought was crawling my mind now. I screwed my first chance in so long!! I had to do something!! I had to take the efforts now. I knew how hard it was for her to just lay herself out like that, I didn't think she would have opened up like that if I was facing her. I will have to make a visit to her soon if she hasn't already decided not to meet me.

After an hour, my parents came to take me home. I quickly changed and then left with them in a taxi.

"Ma! Did you talk to Swayam?"

"About what?"

"Nothing just generally you know"

"Oh yeah he called an hour ago to check on you"

"Oh!"

"He won't be able to visit you today. He and Kriya have plans, if that's what you want to know"

"Okay" and I was disheartened. Of course Swayam needed to spend time with her but......

I was feeling irritated now. Mom and dad continued with their talks and I pulled down the window and got lost in my own head.

An hour and half of traffic made us reach our destination. Dad took out all a small bag of things that I needed at the hospital and we entered the lift of our society.

We reached within seconds and I opened the door slowly. Home sweet home. It felt so good to be here, the aroma, the vibe everything was just so positive and welcoming.

"I'll just freshen up okay" I told mom dad and marched towards my room.

As soon as I turned the door knob and opened the room I got a heart attack....