Chapter- 3

In Power Seekers

The conference hall was silent..The Weasleys were just sitting still shocked with the new information..

Raj ( sighed ): Dad, she is a mysterious girl..

Sahas: Yeah..

Nyonika ( smiled ): But she was so sweet..She didn't behave like a Lady Chief but a normal sweet girl.

Manik was still lost in his thoughts.." What is she exactly..? She isn't a normal Angel..I could see something in her..Even Bloodman could see it..I never felt any kind of emotion for any girl till date but for her..I feel something..When I looked into those eyes I felt home..God Manik..what's wrong with you..You are just overreacting..So just..stop it.."

Manik stood up in a jerk making everyone startled..

Manik: Grand Pa..I need some fresh air..Can I leave..?

Sahas ( narrowed his eyebrows ): Go ahead..

Manik nodded at him and moved out..

Nyonika ( confused ): What happened to him..?

Abhi ( scratched his head ): He is behaving weird since she has stepped in the college..

Raj ( raised his eyebrow ): She..? Who is this she..?

Cabir ( smirked ): Lady Chief Nandini Grey Carlisle..

Raj ( surprised ): But why..?

Maddy ( sighed ): We don't know Dad..Bloodman was restless since the past 5-10 days and today morning he was even about to take the control..

Nyonika ( shocked ): What..? But how..? Manik is always good in controlling his Demon..

Abhi ( held his head ): That's what confusing us..

Dhruv ( kept his finger on his forehead ): But isn't it the same thing that happens when we were about to find our mate..

The other members looked at him in shock..

Maddy ( shouted ): Oh shit..How can I forget it..I too went through the same thing when I got my mate..

Arya ( excited ): So, he is going to find his mate soon..

Everyone bought it but there were 3 souls who were having mixed thoughts. They were Sahas, Abhi and Cabir..The college got over..Throughout the college time, Manik was stalking Nandini without her knowledge..

At night

In Fiore

It was dinner time and all the members of Fiore family were having dinner..Family means, even the protectors of Fiore..like Chief of War and his family, Chief guard and his family were also present..

Among the Carlisle siblings, Nandini, Rishi and Manpreet share a friendship bonding. While Rajat and Nandini shares a different relationship..He is a soft one so he always needs Nandini by his side to do something..While Jai and Rithwik pamper her like she is their daughter..Jai scolds her for playing pranks or if she doesn't take care of herself and Rithwik scolds Jai for scolding her..Jai is like a father for all 5 of them, Rithwik is a 2 a.m friend and funny too..Rajat is the mentor and Rishi is the best company one could ask for while Manpreet is the best listener, he listens to whatever you says and he will support you in every decision you take..

Gautam: Princess, you shouldn't have done it..

She stopped eating and looked at Gautam. She knew about what he is talking..

Nandini ( sighed ): Dad, I am sorry but he provoked me..And Strauss was restless since many days..

Nandita ( confused ): Restless..?