Chapter- 16

In FIORE

Nandini's Bedroom

Nandini has just come out of her secret room after meeting Dobby. She removed her shrug and threw it somewhere. She was about to remove her top too, since she was feeling so hot, but before she could remove it, someone just shouted..

" Jeez..Don't..Only I know how much i am controlling myself.."

Nandini ( widened her eyes ): MANIK..

She turned around to see him sitting on the bed but he was looking here and there..She adjusted her top and shouted..

Nandini: What the heck are you doing in my bedroom..No, in Fiore..?

Manik finally looked at her and sighed in relief..

Manik: Thank God, you wore your top..

Nandini ( embarrassed ): Manik..answer me..

Manik ( grinned ): Nothing, I just wanted to meet you. Since, you have permitted me to step in Fiore, for the first time, it was easy for me to sneak in your bedroom..

Nandini ( held her head ): What should I do with you..!!

Manik ( smirked ): I have got a lot of things in my mind..wanna know..?

She shot a glare at him which he shrugged and started chuckling..

Nandini: I don't find it funny..Now, get out before I call my brothers..

Manik ( coolly): Really..? Call them, I will wait..I don't think they have any right to intrude between mates..It's against our Law..

She had enough..She took a pillow and started throwing at him..

Manik: Nandini..stop..what are you doing..?

Soon, there was a pillow fight between them..Manik too started hitting her with the pillows and in the next moment they saw the room's condition with cottons all over the area. They looked at each other and busted out in laughter and fell on the bed..

Nandini was still laughing when she felt his gaze on her. She turned to her left to see him staring at her with a smile..

Nandini ( awkwardly ): What..?

Manik ( smiled ): You need to smile all day. It suits you a lot..But, I have never seen you smiling like this..

Nandini ( sarcastically): Yeah right, as if you have given me reasons to smile instead of getting angry..

The next second, he has hovered above her..

Manik ( huskily ): You want me to make you smile, then..?

Nandini ( raised her eyebrow ): You think, you could..?

Manik ( grinned ): Your lips make the best curves and I am ever ready to sacrifice anything to see it..

Nandini ( chuckled ): Being cheesy won't work on me, Mr. Weasley..!!

Manik ( scratched his head ): Really..? The, what should I do..? Oh yeah..I got it..

Nandini ( narrowed her eyebrows ): And, what is it..?

Manik ( smirked ): This is what I got..

Saying it, he started tickling her but then he saw her lying with a cool expression. No pressure, no laughter..

Manik ( frowned ): Why aren't you giggling..

She giggled and found him looking cute. She pulled his cheeks..

Nandini: Because, I don't feel ticklish..

Manik ( bad face ): What..? Like really..? Huff..Even Cabir and I don't feel ticklish..