Chapter- 25

In Star's Kingdom

Nandini's Bedroom

Tonight, the moon was shining much brightly than usual. Of course, he knew his beloved friend Princess Nandini is in the palace but something different was she's at peace with her mate. She's snuggled into her guy's warmth lost in her slumber while he was no less than her. He found the peace in her which he was looking for since ages.

After a deep slumber, it was time to wake up for Manik and he slowly opened his eyes to grin like a fool after seeing his Love in his arms..

He started caressing her cheeks lovingly and she stirred in sleep and snuggled more into him..

Nandini ( half asleep ): Manik...Let me sleep..

Manik got surprised after knowing that she could recognize his touch even in her sleep..He smiled mischievously and dipped his head in the crook of her neck and placed wet kisses without an end. Feeling something wet on her neck, she opened her eyes slowly to see her dear Love still busy in kissing her..

Nandini ( slapped his arms ): Monster, why don't you let me sleep..

He smirked and moved closer to her and kissed her forehead making her smile..

Manik: I think you slept enough..

Nandini ( stretched her arms ): Nah..I wanna sleep more..

She climbed on him and hid her in his neck while he found the moment uncontrollable because he was lying on the bed only in his tracks..

Manik ( huskily ): I hope you know, it's not easy for me to control myself from kissing the hell out of you..

She blushed hard but then palmed his eyes..

Nandini: See, now you're no seeing me, so you can have a control on yourself..

Manik ( smirked ): Did you forget that I can feel you..

He rubbed his legs with her bare ones and she widened her eyes on realizing what she was wearing..She tried to get up when all of a sudden he pulled her to him and pinned on the bed..

Nandini: Manik...

Manik: Shh...

He roamed his fingers from her upper arms to her hands and entwined them with her's and stared in her eyes. She stared back at him with a warm smile and saw him leaning to her face and in a reflex she closed her eyes and the next moment, her mouth was in his. He chewed her lips in his mouth and she could only moan in his mouth.

He broke the kiss and caressed her neck and lean to her throat and gave a harsh bite on it..

Nandini ( moaned ): Manik....

The pain was a bit high because he was a demon. He soothed her pain with his tongue brushing it all over her throat. He licked the mate's mark which he gave when he marked her as his. He raised her top a bit high and she closed her eyes surrendering herself as if she knows what he wants from her..

He dipped his head in her belly button and inhaled her fragrance..

Manik: You smell so divine, Nandini..

She simply caressed his hair as he started placing wet kisses all over her belly. He raised it more and he could see her lingerie. He removed her top fully and threw it somewhere and she rolled on the bed to hide her assets from him..He hovered above her back and kissed hardly on her waist from behind. He trailed kisses till he reached her b**'s hook..He wanted to remove them but he was still unsure on what she wants. He respected her enough to wait for her approval..

Manik ( kissed her ear ): I want to know, if you feel uncomfortable with my touch..

She raised her head and looked in his eyes to see only LOVE for her. She herself turned to him but he didn't shift his gaze from her eyes to her body. She pinned him on the bed and kissed him and muttered in between the kiss..

Nandini: Make me yours, Manik..!!

Manik ( cupped her cheeks ): You should trust me that I can wait till you get comfortable with me..

Nandini ( kissed his forehead ): We wouldn't have reached till now if I was uncomfortable, Manik..You're the only guy whom I want, wanted and will ever want in my entire life to claim me..

He smiled widely and kissed her and slowly took off her b**. She roamed her hands on his back and he groaned after coming in contact with her nude body. He broke the kiss and stared at her body with only pure Love in his eyes..

Manik ( huskily ): You look beautiful..

She blushed and looked away. It didn't take him much time to relish each and every inch of her body. He kissed all her body until he went breathless. He took off her left over clothes and undressed himself..

Manik: I heard that it will be painful. Trust me, I will be easy with you..

Nandini ( smiled ): I trust you with my life, Manik..

He simply took her mouth in his and positioned himself and entered inside her slowly. She felt like her whole body was throbbing in pain. She moaned in pain in his mouth while he didn't leave her mouth until he felt her getting easy. He broke the kiss and moved more inside and she screamed in pain..

Manik: Shh relax baby. Just go with it..

He caressed her waist and she had to leave nail marks on his body due to unbearable pain. Soon, it turned form pain to pleasure for her and he increased his pace with it. He started moving in and out and soon they came together.

He collapsed on her and they both were covered in sweat. He was about to move out when she stopped him..

Nandini: Manik, I want you to stay inside. It feels so good..

He smiled and nodded and took her in his embrace and made her lie on him and caressed her hair..

Manik: Is it still paining..?

Nandini ( smiled weakly ): It was, but now I am good..

Manik: Was I hard on you..?

She simply kissed his cheeks softly..

Nandini: You can never hurt me, Manik..And I know it..

Manik kissed her head..

Manik: You need to take some rest..

Nandini ( snuggled in his warmth ): Just stay inside me. I want to know how it will fell to sleep with you being inside me..

He bit his lips and grinned..

Manik: I didn't know, you were this desperate to be mine..

Nandini ( blushed ): So, you didn't want to..?

Manik ( smirked ): I never wanted something as much as I wanted to claim you mine..

Nandini ( bit his cheek ): Then, don't tease me or else I won't let you touch me again..

Manik ( horrified ): Didn't you get anything else to warn me with..I mean, you know I can't even stay away from you a minute..

Nandini ( smirked ): That's why I am gonna use it..

Manik made a bad face and she giggled at him and kissed him which made him blush..

Nandini: You need to blush every time. It suits you a lot..

Manik ( glared ): Nandini...

She giggled and he too chuckled with her and held each other close to their heart..

Manik ( thought ): I am so much in love with you, Nandini..

Nandini ( thought ): I love you, Manik, for claiming me yours, forever..

To be continued..