Chapter- 15

FIORE

The Court Room

Each and every court members of Fiore and Tartaros were present in the room. The court members from the Angels were the Carlisle family while from the Demons were the Weasleys and the younger weasleys' mates. Anaisha was the daughter of the Ex-Minister of Tartaros who is no more and since she was the only child of her father, she holds the power of a side minster of Tartaros, she became a court member since her father was an important person for Weasleys..

Angels were sitting on the left and Demons were sitting on the right area. While former chiefs of Fiore and Tartaros were sitting at the head position..

Vayhesh: What made you visit us, Mr. Weasley..? Are you neglecting your hatred for " Angels " ?

Sahas ( expressionless ): No, we aren't. We just wanted to make a pact with you..

Vayhesh ( frowned ): Pact..?

Sahas ( nodded ): Yes..As we all know our Lil Goddess' life is in danger and the dark creatures are on hunt, we need to protect her..And those creatures are aiming the forest, mostly. So, we demons decided to keep a check on the forest daily. But, for that, we need to have control on forest but half of the forest is controlled by you..

Vayhesh was listening to it calmly..While Nandini was staring at Sahas with so much of warmth in her eyes..

Vayhesh: okay, I get that point..You mean to say, you want full control on forest..?

Sahas: Not exactly. What I mean is, we want to keep a check on whole forest. But to enter in your area, we need permission from you. Taking permission from you, for every now and then isn't possible for us..We don't mind link with each other. So, we thought of making a pact which states that Angels and Demons can enter in each of their areas of the forest at any time they want..

Vayhesh stared at him lost in thoughts..He then looked at Gautam who wasn't looking pleased at all..He moved his gaze from Gautam to Nandita who was smiling at him..

Vayhesh: Well, I think I need to get each of the court member's opinion..Carlisles..??

Gautam ( composed himself ): Former Chief, I don't think we could trust them..

Raj was pissed with this pact thing as he didn't want to join hands with Angels and now Gautam's words increased his anger..

Raj ( pissed ): You think we would cook up stories on Lil Goddess..?

Gautam: I don't know what category you would fit in, so its obvious that I could think what you just said..

Nandita and Nyonika sighed in helplessness..

Raj ( angry ): You would never know too..Because, to understand a demon, you should be of our kind, not an Angel..

Gautam ( showed a smile ): And I am pleased that I am not a Demon..

Vayhesh: Gautam..we are here to discuss..not to fight..

Gautam ( sighed ): Sire..I am sorry but I can't join my hands with a Demon..

Raj: Neither I am interested..

Vayhesh: Chief Queen..? How about you..?

Nandita ( nervous ): I follow my Chief, sire..

Vayhesh knew she would never go against her husband..He turned to the youngsters..

" We would follow your path, sire.." they echoed in unison..

Vayhesh ( sighed ): Mr. Weasley..I always go with majority..But here, its our Chief and Fiore shouldn't go against Chief, though I am the Former Chief. Besides, your Chief is also not interested in the pact..