Chapter- 22

In Vampires' Area

Nandini and Manik were walking through the lanes to reach the leader of Vampires, the bad ones. Suddenly, Manik stopped walking and held Nandini's hand and she raised her eyebrows at him questioningly..

Manik ( frowned ): You've covered your face with this cloth but what about me, many of them know me through our chief meetings..

Nandini ( bit her lips ): Shit, I just didn't think about it..

They kept thinking about it..

Nandini ( grinned ): Hey, why don't you wear a beard, it will be a bit difficult to recognize you in a moment..

Manik ( smirked ): You got there..!!

Nandini smiled and chanted a spell and soon Mnaik had a beard on his face and since he has never showed up with a beard, it would be hard for them to identify him..

( Okay guys, imagine a bit more darker beard or else it would be obviously easy to recognize just like how PaNi shippers could identify PaNi even if they were present in a dark room..)

Nandini ( smiled ): I think, you're ready by now..

Manik ( bad face ): I find it itching..

Nandini ( giggled ): Because, it's called beard. You never kept a beard..??

Manik ( glared ): Of course not. People liked me in clean shave, especially Mom never liked any of us having beard..

Nandini ( shrugged her shoulders ): It's good. I too hate beard..

Manik smirked and pulled her closer..

Manik: So, you too like me in clean shave..huh.?

Nandini ( smirked ): You think so..?

Manik ( smiled ): I know so..

She traced his duplicate beard with her fingers..

Nandini: Then know it, I love when you are in clean shave..

Manik bit his lips and grinned..

Nandini ( kissed his cheeks ): You look cute..

He made a bad face and they both started with their journey again..

Manik ( pointed at somewhere ): That's the leader of bad ones. David Wilson. He is the leader of Vampires and he is the one who's behind you since ages..

Manik gritted his teeth in anger thinking that he is someone after his Love's life. Nandini's eyes have turned red after seeing David..

Nandini: So, this is David. The one with Clear..

Manik ( confused ): How do you know he is with Clear. You never met him before, right..

Nandini: Remember the day I killed Clear..? I wasn't frozen like you. Her magic didn't work on me and I heard their conversation that David was waiting for those two jerks.

Manik nodded in understanding.

Manik: Fine, so what's the plan..?

Nandini said something in Manik's ears and he smirked at her and showed a thumbs up..

They both moved towards where David was standing and he just smelt them and turned towards them with Red eyes..

Manik and Nandini stood in front of David with ' I-Don't-Care ' attitude while David was looking at them furiously. His gaze fell on Nandini's face which was covered with the veil. But her RED eyes spoke only danger that he had to get suspicious on her..