Chapter- 7

Manik's POV

I have never had such a feeling in my life, never until I met Nandini Grey Carlisle. First, I became crazy and possessive when she said that she has a 'first love' and she wasn't even telling his name and to get the truth out of her, I bit her neck..God it was such a heavenly feeling. I never went close to any girls. Whenever girls approach me, I used to shove them off but here I myself am getting closer to her. If I need to take something from any damn person, I would have turned ruthless and taken out the truth by injecting fear in them while here, I gave a bite on her neck and then I, The Manik Willfred Weasley who never felt bad for any of my deeds felt guilty for it. The next thing what I did shocked not only her, but myself too. I sucked the wound to heal it. Yes, we could heal our mates' pain by using our body but I never expected that I would do it for her. I could have even used some spell of our's to heal it but I chose the mates' way. I wanted to make a skin contact with her, I didn't know why but after seeing her in pain, I just wanted to soothe it and I did what I wanted. But the next second, I regretted not because I sucked her even after wanting to stay away from her but because, I didn't want to leave her skin. I wanted to stick to her, not only for now, but for the whole lifetime of mine. Dude, you just lost it..I am possessive for what belongs to me..but why do I feel like that with her..? Can somebody tell me what kind of feeling that I am going through..? If yes, then I would be ready to give the entire wealth of mine cause I am badly injured, mentally...!!

End of Manik's POV

They were just staring into each other's eyes which held only peace in them. They were confused with themselves as she was a girl who would never let anything happen against her wish, while he was a guy who would never go close to a girl but her they ended up in each others' embrace.

Suddenly, Nandini's bracelet became hot and lighted up which was signal from her brothers to know whether she was safe or not, which brought her out out of trance. She composed herself while he backed off and gave a glance at her.

She turned to check her car again..

Manik ( expressionless ): Come, I will drop you..

Nandini ( sarcastically ): I just forgot that I was going to Tartaros..

Manik ( frowned ): What..?

Nandini ( glared ): What is what..? Did you just forget that I am the Lady Chief of Fiore, but not Tartaros..?

Manik ( glared ): If you were the Lady Chief of Tartaros, we wouldn't have been mates My Little Angel Mate..!!

She scowled at him..

Manik ( sarcastically ): Now, will you do the honor of getting in that jeep of mine..?

Nandini ( irritated ): Of course not..

Manik ( scowled ): Great..You are the most stubborn girl I have ever seen..

Nandini ( fake surprised ): Really..? Wow..I am gonna take it as my compliment..

Manik just closed the bonnet of the car and took her hand and made her sit in his jeep..

He started driving while she was just staring at him in shock..

Manik: You can close your mouth..

She got out of her shock zone..

Nandini ( annoyed ): What the heck was wrong with you..? And, how dare you drag me to your so-called-jeep..?

Manik ( irritated ): Why don't you speak rather than shouting..?

She just huffed in annoyance and stared outside while he glanced at her when he heard nothing from her then..