Chapter- 14

In Fiore

Nandini's Bedroom

When you feel something extra ordinary for someone you would get confused. You might even try to get away from that feeling calling it weird while when you realize that feeling was nothing but LOVE, then there won't be any turning back. Your heart knows what you want and moreover the heart himself or herself wants the same then how can it just push that feeling off when it gives only peace to it..

Manik was feeling the same..He has broke the kiss with Nandini but then couldn't take his eyes off her. Its not like he ever felt to take those grey eyes off those golden eyes but then today it was something special. Every time he kisses her, only thrice but still those kisses were special only because he never kissed a girl and here he was kissing his own mate but something that irked him was the way she makes faces at him for kissing her..He always wanted to see something warm in her eyes just like how his eyes could speak volumes of his inner feeling..But, it seems like finally his wish is fulfilled because today when he broke the kiss he could only see some kind of emotions in her eyes..Anger..? Nope..Frustration..? Nope..Displeasure..? Not again..Guilty for giving up to him..? Nope-AGAIN..then what is it..Whatever mentioned back was the synonyms for a feeling of discomfort but her eyes spoke something pure and discomfort can't be something pure..Her eyes spoke something comforting..He felt like drowning in them because it was the first time she was looking at him with this much of warmth..

But as it is said, every love story has got a villain, yeah some are villains only to disturb your romance but not an evil one..they too had such villains and who better it cud be other than siblings or friends..

" OH SHIT..We didn't see anything.."

Manik and Nandini moved back from each other and they both stood up. Nandini looked here and there while Manik was glaring at his brothers and sisters' back since they had turned around as they didn't want to see their own brother's make out, yeah only the first stage has completed but still, its something called gluing each others' body..

Manik ( sternly ): You can turn around..

They turned back and opened their eyes to see the new pair with different emotions..One was BLUSHING while other one was glaring, of course for ruining his romance, after all his mate doesn't cooperate every time..

Cabir ( smirked): You didn't have to call us if you were BUSYYYYY....

Manik glared at him..

Maddy ( smirked ): Well, I thought somebody was telling that HE DOESN'T WANT A MATE..

Abhi ( smirked ): And somebody even asked for REJECTION..

Nandini and Manik glared at them for which they didn't even give a damn..

Arya ( smirked ): And some people used to ignore each other but now..

Dhruv ( smirked ): Now, we are seeing them glued to each other like gums and a slipper..

Nandini ( annoyed ): Shut up you demons..

Manik ( glared ): Why don't you keep your mouths with you and your eyes on your mates instead of keeping it on others or speaking only sh***..

The Weasleys grinned while girls were busy in looking at Nandini with a sweet smile on their lips..So finally, Nandini Grey Carlisle is melting..

Soon they heard a knock on the door which was enough for the girls to freak out..

Nandini: Oh shit..It could be any of my brothers..

Manik ( irritated ): Don't they have any jobs other than baby sitting you..??