Chapter- 24

Next Day

In Vampires' Area

The Vampires were awake and doing some sort of works in their garden. They always keep themselves busy by creating tools so that they could use it during war times. Manik and Nandini got out of the house and watched them preparing themselves for the war which will never happen..

Nandini ( frowned ): Where is David..?

Manik ( pointed somewhere ): Over there..he is busy with his dogs..

Nandini ( raised her eyebrow ): You mean his left hand and right hand a.k.a Lee and Jack..

Manik ( shrugged his shoulders ): Well, those names ain't any bad but doesn't suit them..

She just shook her head and concentrated on the three..

Manik ( confused ): How's it going to work..?

Nandini ( smirked ): When HE comes just with a signal from me..

Manik ( furrowed his eyebrows ): He..?

Nandini ( nodded ): Yup...

Manik ( frowned ): Whom are you talking about..?

Nandini ( winked at him ): Someone special..

Manik ( pissed ): And may I know who this someone special is..??

She stared at him in confusion after hearing his tone only to see his red eyes. She just giggled after knowing he was jealous..

Nandini: Seriously..? you were jealous of...

Manik ( interrupted ): I don't wanna know anything, just tell me his name and what's so special in him that you are praising him..??

Nandini ( smirked ): Cause HE's someone important..!!

He looked at her furiously and yanked her closer by waist..Startled, she looked here and there and glared at him..

Nandini ( whispered ): Manik, we aren't at our place..

Manik ( furiously ): Tell.Me.His.Name....

Nandini ( huffed ): He'll be here any moment, so you can see him..

He huffed in anger but didn't leave her waist..He concentrated on the vampires with red eyes and she sighed in disbelief..Before she could do something to manofy him, her band in her hand twinkled with a light and her eyes twinkled in joy..

Nandini ( excitedly ): He's here..

Manik stared at her happy face and she looked at him with a wide grin. He was happy to see her smile but then the reason for it wasn't him and that was enough to make him angry. he looked away and she pouted in sadness..

Nandini ( puppy face ): He is here, we're gonna win, do you know it My Monster Mate..??

Manik ( scowled ): I am damn happy for it but I won't be good with him..

She pouted again but then she saw HIM in front of her and Manik too looked in front..

Nandini ( grinned ): You should or else patéras won't like it..

Manik shot an angry glare at her while she made him look in front and stood on his feet taking him in surprise..

Nandini ( whispered in his ears ): That's him, the one whom you are seeing in front..

Manik ( frowned ): Nobody is here except the vampires and us..

Nandini ( raised her eyebrow ): No other creature..??