Chapter- 26

In Power Seekers

The Demons and Angels have reached for their college. Though, they are in a mission on destroying the Dark World, they can't miss their college. It's actually, a benefit, for them to learn more magical curses.

In the Classroom

Both the Demons and Angels were seated in their classroom, but along with their own groups. Nandini was sitting beside Tanu and Asha while the demon girls and guys were sitting together. The professor have already started with their lectures. But, it didn't stop Manik Wilfred Weasley from being naughty with his mate.

Nandini was noting down the lectures when she got hit by a paper ball. She gritted her teeth and glared at Manik only to see him grinning at her stupidly..

Nandini ( mind linked ): Manik...we are in classroom..

Instead of mind linking, he mouthed to her " I don't care "

Nandini ( mind linked ): Manik, stop with your sign language. We'll be caught..

He shrugged his shoulders and grinned at her and she palmed her face in frustration..He asked her to open the paper ball and she did it while shooting a glare at him..

" I'm missing you....." she read the note and smiled at it. She looked up at him to see him gesturing to go out with him..

Nandini ( mind link ): No way, Mr. Weasley. We ain't gonna get caught by any damn creature..

Manik ( mind linked ): Nobody has the audacity to stand against Manik Wilfred Weasley..

Nandini ( mind linked ): Wow..really..?? I didn't know it. Mr. Weasley, none of the demons and angels know about we being mated so they would raise questions at our relationship..

Manik ( mind linked ): Why would they when I punch the hell out of them..??

Nandini glared at him with her red eyes and he simply blew a kiss at her..

Manik ( mind linked ): I love when your eyes turn red..

Nandini ( sighed ): Pateras, can I just smack my own head...!!

And her father mind linked her " I am helpless baby, he is hopelessly crazy for you "..

Nandini ( frustrated ): Why do I have only brainless people in my life. Um, brainless people..? When did they become humans..Ughhhhh, Nandini Grey Carlisle, you've gone nuts..

Manik again threw the paper ball and this time she dodged it and threw it at him back making him give a fake wince and she muttered " suit yourself "..

She started noting down again, when suddenly, she felt a huge pain in her right wrist. She stared at her wrist and she was feeling her pain getting higher. She saw her wrist getting blackish and the pain had no end. She bit her lips harshly to control herself from screaming in pain.

Nandini ( whispered ): Ta...nu...

Tanu who was sitting beside her lost in lectures, turned to her only to get shocked after seeing her teary face..

On the other hand, Manik, who was disturbed by Cabir and Arya with their bickering, again turned his attention to Nandini only to see her sitting uncomfortably. She was looking at her right and her hands balled into fist, with her head shaking vigorously..

Manik ( tensed ): What's wrong with her..? Is she alright..?'

And from nowhere, he felt his right wrist getting broken like in pain..He looked at his wrist and held it tightly to control the pain..

Manik: My hand...what's..happening..

Suddenly, it stroke him, he turned his attention to Nandini in shock..