Chapter- 23

In David's Bedroom

David: Leon and his mate Lisa. Any idea about who they are, Jack..?

Jack: Yes Sire. There are such people called Leon and Lisa and they are mates too but right now they aren't in Tartaros.

David ( smirked ): Which means, they aren't any frauds. Lee, have you had any conversation with Camilla..?

Lee ( nodded ): Yes Sire. I did. She is really furious with Clear's death. She wants Lil Goddess' death..

David ( smirked ): That will happen, for sure..

Jack ( frowned ): Sire, those demons wanted something from us in order to reach Lil Goddess. What can it be..?

David ( shrugged his shoulders ): Let it be anything and we will be ready to give it. If something is important then it's Lil Goddess so focus only on our aim. If we happen to catch Her before Camilla then Dark Lord will be pleased with us, we will be rewarded and then we don't need to listen to that witch, Camilla..

Jack ad Lee smirked at him and nodded..

In the Demon's Court Room

David: So, what are your demands..?

Manik ( smirked ): You seem to be so excited, eh..?

David ( furiously ): That isn't something you need to know..

Manik ( showed his eyes ): Well, of course it is. As much as your excitement goes high, our rewards too go high and tell your servant to take off his eyes from my mate..

David, actually flinched with his tone but then at the end followed Manik's gaze only to see Lee giving lusty looks towards Nandini..

David ( growled ): Lee..

Lee snapped his head at David..

David ( gritted his teeth ): Leon and Lisa are our guests, so respect them..

Lee nodded reluctantly but he didn't miss to shot a glare at Manik..Jack signaled Lee not to create a scene..

Nandini held Manik's hand and blinked her eyes for which he nodded and then looked at David..

Nandini: Mr. Wilson, we are here for some business so let's take it in that way instead of fighting..Can't we..?

David ( nodded ): Sure, so..what do you need in return..?

Manik ( smirked ): A meeting with Dark Lord..

The 3 vampires' head snapped at Manik in shock..

Jack: Come again..

Nandini ( coolly ): You need to arrange a meeting with Dark Lord in return for Lil Goddess..

David ( pissed ): And what made you think so that we'll help you in getting to our Lord..

Manik: Oh, you need Lil Goddess, that's the exact point which forced us to think like that..

Lee ( glared ): If you think that you could get anything out of us by using that mess creating Goddess name then you're wrong. If we want, we can get to her..

Only Manik and Nandini knew, how they are controlling themselves from grabbing Lee's neck and choking him to death in one snap..

Nandini( smirked ): If you've forgotten then let me remind you, for the past 23 years, she has been hidden from your eyes. If you couldn't do it for 23 years of your lives then she could be hidden for the rest of her life too. Carlisle and Weasleys know how to do it..

Lee and Jack zipped their mouths and looked at them with bloodshot red eyes..

Manik ( smirked ): Oh you don't need to give that look. Trust me, that's the truth. Our Chief and Carlisle know how to save her from your eyes..