Chapter- 1

In Star's Kingdom

A kingdom with an ultimate powerful and a very generous King or God and His Queen The Goddess, who was famous for her beauty and kindness. They both ruled the kingdom with Love and taught their followers to believe in Love and never fight. They were the God and Goddess of Demons and Angels..Every Demon and Angel were supposed to bow their head in front of their Gods and follow them.

The God and Goddess had one son named Eric..He was the most handsome and powerful but what he always lacked was to have a sister. He always wished to have a sister and his parents just fulfilled it.

The Goddess got pregnant with a baby girl and the Kingdom was drowned in happiness..They wanted to see their princess as soon as possible, especially the little prince..

And now the wait is over. The Goddess is about to give birth to the kingdom's princess..God was marching through the corridors to get the news of his baby's birth..

Servant: Chairetismoús sto vasiliá ( Greetings to King )

God: ti eínai aftó ? ( What is it ? )

Servant: vasílissa mas échei gennísei prinkípissa mas. ( Our Queen has given birth to our Princess )

The God smiled hugely and gifted his bangle to the servant and ran towards his queen.

On reaching his queen hi witnessed a beautiful sight. His Queen and his son playing with his daughter. The King rushed towards them and took his baby daughter in his hand. His smile went wider and wider after seeing her. She was the most beautiful creature he has ever seen and ever created. She was glowing like a star under the moonlight. He looked at his Queen who was smiling to him. He then turned to his son.

King: Pós eínai i mikrí adelfí sas ? ( How is your little sister )

Eric ( grinned ): Eínai i pio ómorfi evlogía Écho poté. ( She is the most beautiful blessing I have ever got )

King smiled and kissed his son's forehead and looked at his daughter who was smiling which made his heart swell in happiness. He kissed her face madly. He knew at the moment that her smile is going to make him happy throughout the life.

Servant: Sygnómi pou sas diakópto vasiliá, allá o Ieréas eínai edó gia na sas gnorísoume. ( Sorry to interrupt you King, but the priest is here to meet you )

The King nodded at the servant, He kissed his daughter's forehead and gave her to his Queen. He reached the garden to see the Priest looking at the sky with an unusual face, he was happy as well as tensed.

King: Boreíte íthele na me dei Priest ? ( You wished to see me priest ? )

Priest: Nai, sas efcharistó polý gia éna tétoio plásma. ( Yes, thank you so much for such a creature )

King ( confused ): Me synchoreíte, i opoía dimiourgías..? ( I beg your pardon, which creation..? )

Priest ( smiled ): I kóri sas, pou eínai to plásma. To pio ómorfo kai magikó plásma eínai. Tha exaplotheí to fos opoudípote to skotádi eínai paroúsa. ( Your daughter, she is the creature. The most beautiful and a magical creature she is. She will spread light to wherever the dark is present. )

King ( smiled hugely ): Pragmatiká..? Sas efcharistó polý Ieréa . ( Really..? Thank you so much priest..)

Priest ( stopped smiling ): Ómos, prépei na eímaste prosektikoi. ( But, we have to be careful. )

King ( tensed ): Ti symvaínei..? ( What's wrong ? )

Priest: Ópos sas écho pei, eínai éna fos ston skoteinó kósmo. Tha katastrépsei to skotádi kai étsi eínai apeilí gia to skoteinó worl. Den tha tin diathésete. Tha prospathísoume na tin vlápsei, prokeiménou na tin stamatísei apó to na tous katastrépsoun. ( As I have told you, she is a light to the dark world. She will destroy darkness and so she is threat to the dark world. They won't spare her. They will try to harm her in order to stop her from destroying them. )