Chapter- 18

In Star's Kingdom

Nandini's Bedroom

Nandini was made to lay on the bed with Eric holding onto her hand and Carlisle and Weasleys around the room but very far from the bed.

Eirc ( in tears ): Baby, open your eyes..Please..

Carlisle had tears in their eyes seeing Nandini in this state. this was casual for them but still, it pained them. While Weasleys, they don't know how to react..

Sahas's POV

She, Nandini Grey Carlisle is the Lil Goddess. Damn, I always knew she looked special. Her eye color was something to doubt, but still I couldn't get the right point. Manik is our Goddess' mate. Why did God prefer Manik as her mate..?

End of Sahas' POV

Raj's POV

When Nandini Grey Carlisle made me calm on that day, I thought it was just her personality but now, I understood, it wasn't just a personality, it was the power of being Goddess. God, how couldn't I see the specialty, that aura she carries around her.

End of Raj's POV

Nyonika's POV

I knew she was sweet. Her extreme beauty and the way she behaves with each and every person spoke that she was special. I thought I liked her a lot and so I couldn't see anything bad in her, but no, I was wrong, its because she was our Goddess..The same Goddess whom we want to protect and my son was too lucky to be her mate..

End of Nyonika's POV

The Weasley brothers' POV

Can I just open my eyes because I feel like I am dreaming. Our brother's mate who should have been our sister-in-law is actually the Lil Goddess whom we were searching for, since the past 23 years..I bet, we need to help Manik in it, or else he would lose his mind..

End of Weasley brothers' POV

Manik's POV

She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. She was the first girl whom I got attracted to. She was the only girl who entered in my heart without my permission and just made me realize that I was in Love with her and I still do. She was the girl who actually made me do that I have never done. I never bowed except for the God, Goddess and Lil God but I was ready to bow in front of her not knowing who exactly she was. But now, I just got to know she was no random Angel, no Demon, no human but the Goddess. The Lil Goddess whom we were searching for. She always said she is danger for me, but I never understood, but now, maybe I do..

End of Manik's POV

Manik was still staring at Nandini who was struggling to open her eyes. He wanted to move to her and soothe her pain but he just can't. One, because the Lil God is sitting beside her and the other, he didn't know whether he is allowed to touch the Lil Goddess..

Eric ( caressed her cheek ): Baby, look at me, its your adelfós..

Slowly, she opened her eyes a bit much to other's relief..

Eric ( happily ): Baby..hey..how are you..are you alright..? Look, can you see me..? Baby, speak something..

Nandini tried to speak but she was failing miserably because of the pain. Her heart was still in pain..

Nandini: ade..lf..ós..

Eirc ( smiled in tears ): Yeah..I am here baby..

Nandini smiled weakly..

Before, she could speak something, they heard a voice..

Voice: Baby...

They turned to the voice and saw the person running towards them and the Weasleys and Carlisle bowed down..