Chapter- 28

In the forest

Both the Demons and Angels were present in the forest but their eyes were roaming around, in search of someone.

Maddy ( annoyed ): Where is this Oliver guy..??

Arya: Dude, wait for some more time. As per my assumptions, that guy used to hunt during this time..

Nandini ( confused ): What actually does he hunt, during this time..? I mean, its late night..

Manpreet: He turns into his werewolf form and and attack other creatures. So, basically, he loves to attack any creature who aren't from his pack..

Manik ( sarcastically ): What an interesting creature, he is..!!

The rest chuckled at him. Soon, Earlene spotted a figure in the dark..

Earlene: Guys, sh..someone is out there..

Everyone hid behind the tree and looked at the figure keenly..

Arya: Guys, it him..

Manpeet: Yup, that's Oliver. Chocolate, it's time to execute our plan..

Nandini nodded at him and turned to Manik who was busy in glaring at Oliver. She sighed and held his hand in her's..

Nandini: Manik, I'm going to be fine..

Manik took a deep breathe and kissed her forehead..

Manik: Take care..And yeah, if you feel uncomfortable then just mind-link me, I'll kick the hell out of him..

She smiled at him and nodded while others decided to admire them..She got out of Manik's hold and moved to where Oliver was standing who was ready to peel his dress off to shift in his wolf form. Seeing it, both Manik and Nandini freaked out, he in anger while she in fear..

Nandini: Hold on, please...

Hearing her voice, Oliver stopped himself from undressing himself and turned to Nandini who was covering her face with a scarf and only her golden eyes were visible to him..

Oliver ( suspiciously ): Who're you..?? What are you doing here, at this hour of night..??

Nandini ( like she was scared ): I'm sorry, but I got lost in this forest. I was here with my Dad, but because of an animal, we got separated from each other..

Oliver bought her lie but then stared at her eyes..

Oliver: Why are your eyes golden..??

Nandini ( stared in his eyes ): Oh, I'm gifted.

Oliver ( frowned ): You're an Angel..

Nandini ( nodded ): Yes, I am..Are you going to hurt me..?? Please no, I'm so young to die..

Oliver ( angrily ): I hate Demons and Angels..And you being an Angel has the audacity to speak with me..How dare you..??

Manik was about to move when Eric held his hand..

Eric: No, she'll handle it..

Manik: God...

Eric: If you have trust in your mate, then just watch it..

Manik nodded and looked at Nandini with concerned look on his face. Oliver took his sword and Nandini bent on her knees..

Nandini: I beg your pardon, Sire..

She acted, as if her scarf got loosened and looked up at Oliver while showing her face to him and he stopped himself from slaughtering her..

Oliver: Beautiful...