Chapter- 12

Fiore

In Nandini's Bedroom

Nandini was lying on her bed with eyes closed. Manik has dropped her till Fiore's border gate and she just got out of the jeep and walked inside Fiore without speaking a word. She was weak but still she didn't want him near her, not at least when she is in a dilemma..She reached her mansion and locked herself up in her bedroom..

Nandini's POV

HE MARKED ME..HE FREAKING MARKED ME HIS..This shouldn't have happened though I felt ecstatic. I pushed him away. He never touched me with my consent yet I wanted his touch. I craved to be with him. I knew it was mate's pull. But something in me was building up. Some kind of strong and pure emotion which I scared the most of. I was always scared thinking that what if I fail to push my mate away from me. But here not just pushing, I am craving for him and he made it easy by marking me as HIS. Its simply great. How am I supposed to stay away from him, now. This mark just proves that I belong to him and the feeling that feel for him is just increasing my worry. All I want is him to be safe, but what if I myself am the reason for him to get hurt..please protect him, father..

End of Nandini's POV

She caressed the mark given by him on the left part of her neck. It was red in color and it was huge and glowing. This shows that how much her mate craves for her. When the tattoo glows. it means her mate wants her, only her. It's a sign of LOVE..

Tartaros

In Manik's Bedroom

Manik was sitting with a smile on his face. This smile was reserved only for his loved ones, his family. But today, someone else brought this smile on his face..

Manik's POV

I want her. I want Nandini Grey Carlisle in my life. I don't know what do we call this emotion. I have heard a lot about Lust but I never felt it. When I felt some kind emotions in me for Nandini, I thought it was attraction or lust. So, I thought to back off. I thought maybe after having her for once, I will forget her but at the same time I would become a pervert then. No, my mother never taught me to become a pervert so I started ignoring her but then she never left my mind. If I see some other guy staring at her, I feel like digging his grave. If it was just lust or attraction I wouldn't feel this anger in me, I wouldn't feel possessive for her, I wouldn't feel hurt if I see her in pain, I wouldn't care for her thinking if she might be in pain. This made me realize that I have something for her, something strong. Some kind of feeling. I don't know what it is, but its surely something deep. Having her for once will just increase my crave and this feeling for her and I am totally loving it. Cabir is the most caring mate one could ask for; Dhruv is one of the sweet one, he literally becomes a baby in front of Naina while Maddy is the most possessive and naughty mate, he romances with Soha even in front of Dad and Mom..I have asked them the reason of this change in them but they said only one sentence " Cause we are in Love and you would understand it only when you fall in Love " ..I rolled my eyes at them when they said it but now I can feel all those changes in me too..okay, not a baby but sometimes I act different with her, like I have never been in such a way. Why do I act different with her..If the answer is LOVE the I call it Love..( his smile turned into shock )..Love..? DO I ..?God, Do I love her, my mate, Nandini..?I need to know the answer..How will I know if I love her..?

End of Manik's POV

He sat there lost in deep thoughts..

At night

Weasleys were having their dinner when suddenly they heard growls of their soldiers which meant DANGER..

They looked at each other and got up and went outside..