Chapter- 4

In Power Seekers

Nandini was walking through the corridors of college when she spotted Cabir waling from the opposite direction. When he saw her, he tried to pass from there..

Nandini ( emotionless ): I need to talk to your Crown Chief..

Cabir ( surprised ): What..?

Nandini ( sighed ): College secret garden, at 12 p.m..

Saying this she went away while Cabir stood there thinking what to do..He knew Manik wouldn't come but at the same time, he wanted to know what does Nandini has to talk with Manik, maybe he find her good for his brother..

At 12 p.m..

In the College Secret Garden

This is a secret garden which is known only to the Chiefs of Fiore and Tartaros and their family members..

( Pathway to inside of the garden )

( Garden )

( River inside the garden, where Nandini is standing )

Inside the garden, no sun or moon will have an entry, only the nature..it brightens because of its color not with sun's or moon's..

Nandini was standing on the ledge near to river lost in her thoughts..She was sure that he would agree for rejection, but still it hurts..

On the other side, Cabir brought Manik on the correct time..

Manik ( confused ): Cabir, why did you bring me here..?

Cabir ( sighed): Look, I know you would be angry at me, but I think its needed..Sort it out..

Manik stood there perplexed while Cabir just went away..Before he could call out for Cabir, he saw that beautiful sight..Nandini was standing at the edge of the river, her hair was flowing with eyes closed..It looked like she was searching for something in her mind..She looked so Angelic and serene..he smiled looking at her..She opened her eyes when she felt someone's gaze and turned to her left to see Manik, but he hid his smile the moment he saw her turning back..

She sighed and walked towards him and that's when he got the point, Cabir was talking about her..

Manik ( pissed ): No way..

He tried to move from there..

Nandini: We need to talk..

He didn't turn back..

Manik: But I don't need to..

Nandini ( angry ): Mr. Manik Willfred Weasley, I Lady Chief of Fiore, Miss Nandini Grey Carlisle is here to have a word with you..

He closed his eyes in frustration. If any of the Royal address themselves by using their position and ask the opposite person to speak with them, then the conversation should happen, at any cost..

Manik turned back and stood in front of her with raging eyes..

Manik ( rudely ): What do you want now..? Oh, I get it now..You wanna show your 'right'..

Nandini ( confused ): 'Right'..? What are you talking about..?

Manik ( angrily ): Oh, now you are acting innocent..You know, you are very good in it..But it won't work with me Miss Carlisle..You might be my 'mate' but I don't care..For me you're not any mate of mine..So, don't come back of me..You girls know only that..

He was going to turn again when her voice made him stop in the tracks..

Nandini ( sternly ): I want rejection..