Chapter- 9

Nandini was standing in the middle of flowers. It was a place where only flowers could be seen..Half of her body were covered with flowers. She loved flowers to an extent that nobody could imagine. She found them much beautiful than any creatures..

Soon, she was caged into someone's arms. She snuggled more into that person's warmth and mumbled ' I missed you '. They broke the hug and that person kissed her forehead..

Person ( smiled ): So, how is my baby..?

Nandini ( smiled ): All good. How was your journey..?

Person ( nodded ): Everything was fine. But, my baby got some problem..right..?

She sighed and nodded at him. They both sat on the ground which was filled with flowers..

Person ( worried ): What is it, baby..?

Nandini ( sighed ): Adelfós ( brother ), something strange happened with me..

Person ( tensed ): Baby, you are scaring me..What happened..?

Nandini ( smiled ): Not to worry Adelfós..Actually, my hand was in pain today, this time even blood has started coming out but there wasn't eve a single cut on my hand..Such a thing never happened before..

Person ( worried ): Let me check it out..

She nodded and closed her eyes while he kept his thumb on her forehead to know what exactly happened. Just like expected, he understood that it was Manik's hand that got cut which automatically brought pain to her and since he was bleeding, even she started to bleed..

He took his hand back from her forehead which made her open her eyes..She stared at him with questioning eyes while he was just looking confused..

Person ( thought ): How is it possible..? She started bleeding because he was also bleeding but then, it won't be possible until and unless you wear the Mate's ring..And baby hasn't accepted him yet so she wouldn't have worn the ring too..

Since, he wasn't saying anything, Nandini kept her hand on his..

Nandini: Adelfós..Is everything all right..?

Person ( came out of trance ): Huh..yeah..

He smiled and kept his hand on her's and smiled making her smile. Suddenly, he felt something on her hand as he was still holding her hand. He moved his hand and looked at her hand to find a ring..

Person ( frowned ): What is it..? I haven't seen this ring before on your hand..

Nandini followed his gaze..

Nandini ( smiled ): Oh this..its Mom's gift..She just gave it to me this morning..

Person ( confused ): Why such a sudden gift..?

Nandini ( shrugged ): I don't know, she said she thought it was her right to gift me anytime..She holds that right but surprisingly, today's behavior of her's seemed really weird to me..

Person ( curious ): You find anything special in this ring..?

Nandini ( bit her lips ): Honestly, I feel..so special..I mean, the moment I wore this ring..I felt some kind of new emotions in me, Mirajane and Strauss were literally dancing in joy..

That was it, the person knew it wasn't a normal ring..

Person ( thought ): So, she is wearing her Mates ring..Mrs. Carlisle has given it to baby, which means she seriously has something in her mind..I need to find it out..

Nandini ( shook him ): What's wrong Adelfós..?

Person: Nothing..

Nandini ( curiously ): So, do you have an idea regarding my pain..?