#2 FRIENDSHIP

SYN POV
( i actually cant remember  the exact conversation in the story.  So i made mine.)

" The hunter exam is already start. And im the one that will judge  if the applicants are capable to pass or not."  the captain said and show to us his Hunter license.

" What the hunter exam already start.  Why did you not tell u-" the guy name leorio has been cut off again.

" Im a survivor of kurta clan that has been sluatherd by tha spider  many years ago. I cant forget the pain they created.  I want to revenge my brethren and bring back there eyes."  his voice is full of madness. Poor for him to have such a tragic faith.

" Spider,  Those are highly criminals. You will die if you do that. " the captain said.
I wonder what those criminal look like.
I think i heard of it somewhere.

" I Never fear death. The only thing that i fear, is my rage will fade by time. "

" If you say so. Just dont regret when the blood is already in your hand. "  i look to mister leorio. His the only one that still didn't give his answer.  Maybe he have a very personal reason.  Thats why he doesn't want to tell it.

" Well i guess i dont have any other choice.
The reason why i want to become a hunter is......Money!  If i have money i can by Mansion, Cars and even expensive liquor."  i almost fell to my feet when i heard his reason.

" Money,  Thats all? You cant buy a class with money. Leorio. " kurapika said. And i think that makes leorio pissed.

"  Hey,  i dont care what your thinking. But money is everything.  You cant live without money! "

" Its not,  money are nothing but a tools.
You cant buy life with money!"  kurapika is now look pissed too.

" You dont know everything. You can only say that because all the thing you want is revenge for your stupid clan. If you want some Fight, fine then lets meet up stairs."  without looking back.  Leorio step out of the room.

" Take back what you said leorio. "  kurapika  who in the other hand is willing to Fight leorio.

The captain try to stop them but Gon didn't allowed it.
" You can understand a person.  If you know  what is the reason why they are angry."

In the end.  Gon and i just help the other crew of the boat. But unexpected things happen. One of the crew has been flaw out by the wind. Leorio and kurapika try to  catch him but they failed.  Im standing next to gon.  So i just push him out.  So he can catch the crew. I breath out when gon Is save by kurapika and leorio.  I know they will do that. 
Their in a middle of argument when i approache them.

" What are you thingking Gon. What if you we didn't catch you!" leorio was lecturing Gon.

" Leorio. Its not gon's fault. Im the one who push him out. "  i said and as expected he over reacted.

" What!  why did you push gon,  What if he die. What are you gonna do huh?? "

" But Gon is still alive. " i said and pointed my finger to Gon.

"Syn is rigth leorio.  After all theres no point for this argument. Everything is fine and no one is hurt. " kurapika who  choose to stand in our side.

" The four of you did a Great Job. All of You already pass."  that captain said
Making the four of us to smile. So it begin, the true journey.

------time skip------

" I'll give you guys some advice before you proceed. See that tree in top of mountain.
Go in there. " the captain said to us.  And We thank him.

Where in the middle of arguments whether to take a bus or to follow the captain advice.  When Gon walk away to the direction of  Mountain.

" Hey Gon where are you going?" leorio  said while looking to the far away gon.

" Im going to take the captain  advice. " he said wave to us.

I start to walk where gon is heading to.  Surprising  kurapila walk with me.
" The two of you, too?"  the disappointed voice of leorio.

"  Theres no way for the captain to lie to us.  Thats my instinct saying."  i said and wave to leorio.  I heard him sign in frustration.

" Fine if you want to.  Im gonna take the Bus. But if you guys end up dead, its not my fault anymore."