#22 FRIENDSHIP II

( Note: i forget what is the weight of each layer in the gate and the name of the zoldyck butler. )

SYN POV

We are still out side. Its midnight now. And the four of us are sitting in the front of the huge gate.
The old man whos guarding the gate told us that the lock door was design for a trespasser. If we go inside using that door a big dog no a big beast is awaiting for us.
So our only way to get inside is to open the gate.  But its not easy.  The gate was designed in seven different layer. And each layer of it have a different weight. The smallest door is the tightest  among the other layer. Yet the three of us can't open it. How much for the other layer. 
In the end the old man give up and offer a help to us. He open the door and for his ages its very surprising that he is so strong.

We stay in a small house. I think its a house for workers in killuas family.
The old man told us to wear a metal thing in our body. And believe me its so heavy even the sleepers.
We cant even make a step with it.
We stay in there for ten days to train. And finally  we succeed to open the first layer of the gate.
We thanks the old man for his help and leave.
While walking to the woods we saw a girl she is standing not so far away from us.
The way she look to us  saying that we should leave.

" Stop right there. " she draw a line using a staff." i wont let you step inside this line. So go home. "  she said is serous tone.

" We are here to see our friend killua.  Where is he? " Gon ask and slowly walk closer to the girl.

" The young master dont have a friend. So just leave. "  gon step on the line and she hit him using her staff. We are shock on what she did.

" Gon are you ok? " i said and help him to stand.

" I I'm dont worry Syn.  Just leave her to me."  gon walk closer to the girl again.

" Killua have a friend. We are his friends. So tell us where is he. " Gon step in the line for the second time and again she hit him.
" I wont gonna stop untill you tell me where are our friend."

Hour has been past.  I stand  here while watching Gon to be hit.  I feel bad for him. But i also mark his word.  When he tell to us to leave this thing to him. Gon step again in the line for a hundred time to be hit again. But something surprise us. The girl start to cry.

"  If you guys are really my young master friends.  Please save hi-" the girl fall down in the ground. Something hit her in the head.  The three of us run to her.  And we are glad that she is just unconscious.

" Are you the friend of my son? " all of us look behind and we saw a woman wearing a vintage Victorian dress beside her was a your girl wearing a kimono.  We cant see the woman face it was coverd by something like a device.

" Yes we are his friend." i say to her.

" So sad,  that you effort to go in here.  Do you now what killua said to all of you.  He said he don't like to see all of you again. "

" You are lying!  Killua wont gonna say that." Gon yelled to the woman.

" Are you sure.  My son dont have a friend.
He is going to stay in her-No dont let kill to leave again! " she shout out of blue. Her expression from a scary yet calm to a fear and sadness.

" I'm going to leave now. Do you have a word for my son? " 

" Yes,  tell him that were going to see him soon. "  Gon said. And the woman leave together with the young girl.

"So what are we going to do know? " leorio ask.

" I know that you guys really want to see the young master.  I can help you. " we turn around and see that the girl is now awake.

" Really you can help us?  We want to talk to killua. " Gon said and the three of us agree.

" I can lead that way where the butler mansion is. There is a phone in there that you can use. Its connected directly to the young master mansion. " she said.

The four of us follow her as she lead the way to the butler mansion.
Its a long way before we made it there. A line of butler great us.  They Envite us inside the house. We are sitting in the sofa when one of them approaching us.

" I want to play a little game with all of you. Before the young master arrived. Will you play with me? " he said. The four of us look to each other and we come up with one answer.

" We agree. " kurapika said. The butler toss a coin and catch it with his hand.

" Now tell me, where is the coins? "

" left." leorio said.

" Right." the three of us say. The butler open his right hand and we got it right.

" You guys are good enough. How about  making it a little bit exciting. " the other butler  take out  sharp weapon in point in the girl butler neck and the other to us.

He toss the coin again, this time his hand move fast.

Left for leorio and right again for the tree of us.  Luckily  the three of us got it right.
For the third time, he toss the coin again.
And the movement of his hand become more faster.

Our eye didn't follow the movement of coin so its the best of luck for us.    kurapika choose the right side while gon and i choose the left side. I breathe out when gon and  me got it right.

" And now for the fourth time. " another two butler  walk in his side. He toss the coin and their hands are moving together to the point that i cant see the coin.
" Now, where is the coin?"

" I give up,  i leave the rest to you Gon. " i said.

" Don't worry i know where the coin is. Its behind us. "  the butler behind us open his palm and yes the coin was in there.

" Oy,  you guys are really here. " we saw killua walk in.

" Yeah,  we are here.  Killua im happy to see you again." Gon said and run close to killua.

" Im happy to see you guys again too. " he said and smile.

We leave in the butler mansion. While walking our way outside the Zoldyck land.
I ask killua something

" killua,  are your family always like this? "

" Yeah,  they are weird. But you are second to them Syn. A girl in witch hat. " i glared at him.

" Say it again." i said to him in tone of anger.

" But you look different right now. Those flower are better than witch hat. "  i just sign in killua's word.

" Sometimes I'm thinking why we even go in here. " i just heard him laugh.

" Its because you guys miss me. And decided to see me. "

" Yeah,  after all we are best friends." Gon say in cheerful way.

" And we are not leaving each other behind. Right kurapika. " i said and hold kurapika in the hand.

" Y-yeah. " he said while blushing. I laugh at his reaction.

" You guys are talking so much.  I don't want to stay in this place anymore." leorio walk and pass the four of us. But i pulled him back.

" shut up leorio. Come join our friendship." i said. Leorio try to run. I lost my balance and let go of his hand. I almost fall to the ground but thanks to kurapika who pulled me away form it.

" Thanks. " i said and smile to him. He smile back.

" Leorio if you keep running like a maniac man. Mhyke will chase you. " killua said. Leorio who is shock in killua's word lost his balance and fell to the ground with face first.   We laugh at leorio's embarrassing moment.

In the middle of this dark woods. I can hear their laugh. I guess this is what really Frienship is.