#21 KILLUA'S HOME

SYN POV

i don't know how,  but Gon find a way to know where killua is. And the four of us decided to save him.
I was in the restroom changing my uniform into a summer dress. I put my witch hat. But i guess something is wrong.

" You are weird. "  out of shock my body move on its on to punch someone behind me.

" Are you going to punch your master? " i blinked in surprise. What is he doing in here?

" Y-yuki?  What are you doing here? " i ask. But he ignore my question and  take my witch hat to replace it by flower crown.

" Their,  more better. You dont look weird girl walking around. Now. "

" Hey,  im asking you. What are you doing in here? And are you aware that you are inside in the girls restroom?" 

" I I'm, and I'm also here for someone . By the way. Congratulations, you pass the hunter exam. "

" Someone? Who is it yuki? " i ask him.

" It's none of your business. Be careful Syn. Whatever you called that place its dangerous. Im leaving now. " yuki leave the restroom and i was left clueless in his word. Is he referring the kukuro mountain?

I was lost in thought before i remember why i im here. " Oh, crap, kurapika and the others are waiting for me." i quickly take all my belongings and run outside the restroom. I found them setting at the bench not so far away.
I was walking close to them when leorio saw me.

" Hey you!  Why did you took so long?" he said in angry tune.

" Im sorry,  unexpected things happened." i say and smile to him.

" There's no point to be angry leorio. After all Syn is already her-" kurapika words was cut off.   The three of them look to me from head to toe.

" Oy!  Why are you guys looking to me like that? " i said and Use my to hands to cover my face.

" Wow,  you look different in your new outfit Syn. Those flower crown fits you." kurapika said. I dont know how to react. Its my First time  to heard complement coming from someone.

" yeah,  you look more beautiful." another complement  coming from Gon.

" Stop saying awkward words.  Come on we should leave now. " i said and run to the nearest  taxi.

I thought our travel will going to be easy and smooth. But now we are stock in a traffick.  Our flight will leave soon.

" We won't gonna make it. If this traffic will continue." leorio said in annoyance. Both me and kurapika agree with him.

" Dont worry,  i found a more fastest way to ge in there. " Gon said and Go out of the car.  We follow him.

" So what is that way, Gon? " i ask but he grab my hand and we start running.

" to run is the fastest way to get in there. "  he said and let go my hand.

" Yeah you are right." i hold the flower crown in my head so it wont fall.

The four of us, run beside the beautiful sunset.
Maybe,  i can say that this is one of the happy moments i have with them.

----------Time Skip----------

After the long travel we are now finally in killuas home?  Maybe or not. Because there is a huge gate with two hell dragon in the top.  Looking from that gate giving me some chill.  I think killuas family are weird.
Even their art style are weird.

" Umm.... Excuse me Ms choco but how are we going to get in there? " Gon ask the girl that is our guide  how to enter the  huge gate in front of us.

" Young Boy, i told you there's no way to get in ther-" her word was cut off. when the two man force the old man who guarding the gate to open it.  The old man give them the key and two of them get inside in the lock door.  I didn't take so long. When we heard a scary growl inside together with the scream of the two man.  After that the door open again and theirs a skeleton being thrown outside.  Out of panic all the people who visit this place together with us and our guide run back in the bus to leave.  They try to call us be we insist to stay.

Now the only problem is how are we going to get inside?