#26 FLOWER CROWN

KURAPIKA POV

I walk to the river nearby to wash my hand and  wear a grey contact lenses. I got a job to guard a Noble family. I know that this Job is dangerous and deadly. But in order to do my revenge i most welling to take any risk even that mean is losing my own life.

Once im done. I start to head where the place of meeting well happen.
I huge expensive black gate greet me.

" Im kurapika,  and im one of the hired Hunter." the gate automatically open and i walk inside. I saw many dogs inside but i ignored them even they are following me.  I reach the front of a mansion and a butler greet me.

" Hello,  we are expecting your arrival. Please follow me. " the butler start to walk inside and i follow. He lead me in a room.
" Please wait for a moment in there. "
After i step inside the i room i start to observe my surrounding.  I saw a  woman lying in sofa.  And a piano  making a sound of melody.

" Hey Boy,  Do you want me to kiss you? " i cringe in her question.

" No thanks.  i have other business in here."  
  i said and walk closer to the piano.
I saw melody playing it. Shes the girl i meet in the train before.

" I see,  you are also here."  she sad and look to me. " But i more like the old you.  Your heartbeat's rhymes change a lot. " i didn't reply in any of her word.  Because i dont know what to say.
" If you don't mind, Can i play another Song. " i Nod on her.

It take us a moment before the butler show again. " Please follow me, i will lead  you to the exact meeting room. "  the butler lead us in a stair.  And down there is another room. I saw another people in there too.  While waiting for the meeting to start i take out a book and start to read it.
I wonder what Syn and the others doing right now.
I was lost in thought when a screen on. And we saw a man and two girls in there

" Hello,  let me get this straight to the point. You are all in here to take a job. So before I approved each one of you.  You most at least give me one of the item my butler will show. If you manage to bring the item in here tomorrow. You will be proven." after that the butler give us some kind of phone device.  Inside of it have a picture of different item. I browsed it one by one when i saw something. My heart went  fast as i feel rage slowly over come me. I form my hand into a fist and start calm myself down. The screen on again and the man show up again.

" Oh,  Forget. The last requirements you need. Is to get out of this house alive. " all of sudden the door burst out and bullets start to rain inside the room. I take out one of chain to catch each of the bullet flaw in my direction.  I thought that is all, but people in black with sharp weapon get inside and start to attack us. I avoid their attack and jump in the Chandelier. I observed them from above. This guy are not people they are puppets. I take out a knife and jump to the guy who responsible for all of this.

" Stop them,  I will give you three second. " i pointend my knife in his throat and start to count.

" a-alright  i will. " all the puppets fall down in the floor.

" How did you know its me? "

" Its simple, when i jump up in the chandelier. I observed everyone form above and I saw your the only one who is not being attack by this guys. " i said and free him.   After that i take out one of my chain. " I will going to find if your  the only  traitor in here. "  i point my chain in each one of them. At first it didn't move not until i point it out in the man with curly hair.   " I see,  your a traitor too. "  the man try to deny it but the girl kiss him out of the blue.

" Instant lover,  Im also a manipulator too. I can turn all the people i kiss to be my slave." the girl ask the man a question and he answered all of it.  In the end we all leave the mansion alive. We separated our way to each other. While i was walking  i saw a store,  its a store of accessories for girls. Im not interested in accessories but i saw a flower crown.  Its designed in white roses.
I remember Syn when we Go in killua's home to save him. She wear  a flower crown that time.
I walk inside the store and pick the flower crown. I wonder, how are you now, Syn.
I only realized my action when am already outside the store.

" Did i just buy the flower crown? "