#11 BAD LUCK, GOOD PLAN

SYN POV

the girl look to me in confusion.
" I will put ten hours with this. So your answer?"   i said.  I hope she well say no.

" Thats a weird question, specially when you are playing gamble. But my answer is............No. " i breathe out.  Now i leave this game to leorio.

" You are absolutely wrong, I'm not really good at playing gumble. So i leaving this to one of my friend. " i said and start to walk out.

" Oh really?  But you win a moment a ago. And changing your group figther is quite out of the rule. "   I stop walking and look to her.

" Not really, you give the rule of one on one fight.  But you didn't give a rule about changing a group fighter.  and i never become representative fighter in our group." i said walk to my group.  Well that means i never broke the rule.

" Im sorry guys,  im not really good at playing gamble. Leorio, i leave the rest to you. "  i said and give him my sweet smile so he wont refuse. But my smile seems doesn't need.

" Its fine Syn. Leave the rest to me. " leorio said and start to walk away.

" Its fine with us too.  Atlest you win five hours. " Gon said. And i hug him.

" Thanksss Gon.  You guys are really  a good friend."  i realise that Gon cant breath because im hugging him to tight. So i let go of him " Sorry Gon. " 

" Its o-ok. " he said,

The battle bitween leorio and the prisoner girl began.
" So Mr leorio, here's  my first question. What do you think I I'm  a girl or a boy?  If you win you well got a fifty hours. But if lose it will be deducted in our prison year."

" But what if i said that your a Boy?" leorio said. Why do i feel bad.

" Then you can check my body. So i can prove that I'm  a girl. "  oh-no leorio. I regret my actions.

In the end we lost fifty hours because of leorio's pervert brain.  And he also lose in the gamble so we are now stock in room for a whole fifty hours.

" Leorio,  you pervert!" i say and hit him in the head really hard.

" Im sorry Syn,  you girls are too cute.  I can't refuse." i hit him again in the head.

" i swear i regret," i said and sit to the sofa.  Leorio was on the floor unconscious.

" Its leorio's nature. We can't change it." kurapika said and sit next to me. I just sign.
I was about to stand up when my head began to hurt. I heard someone calling me again.  I fall  to floor.  Its hurt so much.
My vision become black.  And the last thing i heard is kurapika calling me.

****************

" My two daughters are so beautiful." the woman beside me say.  Im in the front of mirror and i saw my five year old self again.
I was wearing a black dress and the girl beside me are wearing white dress.

" Wait mother i forget something." the girl said and walk away. When she came back. She put a White rose crown in my head and she wear a Black rose crown.
" Now,  Sister and i are more beautiful."

The surrounded suddenly change. And now we are standing in the front of calm sea while looking in the sunset.

" listen my daughters, i can't stay beside you forever.  So don't leave each other ok. "
The women said.
" I wont gonna leave my sister." i said.

" Of course, because if you leave me behind sister. I will gonna hate you forever. "

***************

I woke up because the surrounded are so noisy.  I can hear Gon and killua loud laugh and leorio shouting to tonpa.  I sit and notice kurapika was beside reading some books.

" Your finally awake Syn.  I was worried when you fall unconscious yesterday." he said while closing the book.

" Yesterday? So that mean i sleep for almost whole day? " kurapika nod. And i look in the time screen.  It still early, many hour are still left.

I sign. " i have another dream about those. Weird scenarios again. "  i hug my feet  and put my head in the top of it.  " things are getting more weird."

--------Time Skip--------

After spending fifty hours in that room. We finally managed to get out.  And rush to find the exit of the tower.  We face different obstacles like a being chase by giant rolling rock,  lasers and etc. But we made it. Now we are in the front of the two door. Theres a voice speak out of nowhere.

" The Door have a same distenation but a different obstacle. If you choose the left door you will be in the  Ground floor in three minutes but only three member can also leave the other member will stay. But if you choose the other door the whole team can leave but you can arrive in the ground floor in more than two hours. "

" what are we gonna do now? " i ask.  Killua and leorio insist to open the first door and leave the others.  Kurapika doesn't know what to choose and Gon dont want to leave everyone.
Leorio and tonpa start to fight. We try to stop them but they didn't listen.
Until Gon come up with one plan.
We all made it before the time over. Thanks to Gon's amazing plan.