#39 SPIDER'S MISSING HEAD

(  I forgot the name of hotel where kurapika and his boss staying.)

SYN POV

" Are you sure about this? " i ask kurapika.
He look to me in serious way.

" Yes,  once i learn from hisoka that they are still alive.  Only one thing form inside my head. And that is to destroy the spiders itself." the tone of his voice is really serious and scary.  " Those people deserve to die. There no place for them in this world. But in hell there is. "  the four of us, Gon, leorio, kurapika and me  get in the car.

After hearing from hisoka that the spiders is alive. Kurapika ask our help. He assigned us in different task.  Killua and melody will be the look out. While me and gon will be the bait. I look to the window. The rain start to fall. The clouds is in color of ashes.
Deep inside me their is a hope, that i can able to see her again.

" I hope you are alive. Ryn." i whisper to myself.  Kurapika phone ring and he put it to loud speaker. For us to hear what will killua say.

"Kurapika,  They are leaving their base. And now they are heading to hotel where you stay in."  hotel?  What are they going to do?
Is Ryn are with them?  I want to ask killua so bad.  But this plan is more important.

"I see,  well be there too.  Dont let them disappear in your sight."  kurapika end the call.

" I don't  think so will get it in time. Look at this traffic." leorio point out the traffic.
If they are going to the hotel. Then that means they are looking for something.
Maybe the scarlet eye. The item kurapika get in auction.

" Kurapika, i think i know what are their trying to do."  i said and look to him. " they looking for the scarlet eye."

" Scarlet eye?  Squala have it-his in danger."
Kurapika try to call him but he is out of coverage.  My sight hit the group of people not so far away.

" Spiders." i heard kurapika whisper. Without any second thought he move out of the car and start to chase them.

" Oy, kurapika what are you doing?  What about the plan? " leorio said.  I get out of the car next and follow him.  I didn't expect that gon follow me. " You too!? " we heard leorio but we ignore him.

We follow the group of spiders. Our movements are quite and careful.
We dont want to be caught by them.
I can only see the three of them.
Where are the others?  All of sudden they stop running. We quickly separate and hide.

" Did you see them? " a man in the middle said.

" yes,  but only a shadow. "  the girl in pink hair reply.

" I see,  i did see them. "  the girl with glasses.

"  Get out where you hiding. There's no point  of hiding." the man said. Me and gon look to each other. I can hear kurapika's trembling. He is trembling because of rage.
Gon walk out first.

" Im sorry, for following you again. "

" You are the kid from before.  Where is the other one? " girl in the pink hair ask.
I was about to go out when killua show up  and hold my shoulder. He nod. Indicating that he will go.

"  we are here to take the money that is putted in your head." killua say while walking out.

" our head doesn't have a price anymore."

" Oh,  we don't  know."  gon and killua try to lure them out so they wont gonna find kurapika. 

" Their is still someone behind.  Are you really  selfish that you letting your friend to be caught by us? "  i heard a familiar vioce. Its her, she already spit me out. I don't  have other choice but to walk out but kurapika hold me in the shoulder.

" Be careful." he whispered i nod on him. Before i walk out.

"  i know it,  there are three of them. " she said. She wear the dark purple cloak again.

" what a coincidence it is. She is Just like you Ryn. " the man  said. She only giggle to him.

" Yeah, its really a coincidence. So what are we going to do with them? "

" Tie them up. If they try to escape kill them without hesitation." the girl in pink hair tie Gon and killua. When she was about to tie me Ryn stop her.

" You don't need to tie her up Machi. If she escape i will kill her with my knife."  we start to walk in the direction of hotel.  We walk inside and stay their for a moment.

" We  will wait here until the others arrived."
The man that i think their leader. because he always give a command to the others.
I look around and i saw leorio sitting not so far away from us. He take out his phone and start to do some scenes.

"Why are taking so long!  Your are late for almost thirty minutes. My future are getting dark because of you! Listen carefully i will say this once.  At exactly seven you most  arrive here before  my sight become dark because of you."  my eyes grow wide when i realized its a hidden message. I look to gon and killua. They nod on me.  We just only need to wait tell it's exact seven.

" Oy,  Salpie is she your sister?" the girl in glasse said.  Ryn walk closer to me hold me in the head.

" who know?  You don't need to know it shizuku-chan. My sister is a selfish girl. So if i see her again and if i have a chance. I will surely kill her."  she laugh in her own word
I just close my eyes.  I act like i didn't heard.

" Ah,  paku and the others are finally here. " the girl name shizuku said. I didn't open my eyes.  I dont want to see them.

" Pakunoda,  your finally here. I want you to check them if they know something."  their leader said.  I heard a footsteps getting closer to us.  I open my eyes and look to killua and gon. Even they don't open they eyes i can feel their are nervous. I should by more minute.

I take a deep breath before looking to this pakunoda. "  tell me,  what thus it feel when you're killing someone?" she look to me with her hand half way in killuas head.

" Why do you ask? "

" Nothing serious, I just want to know what does the monster feel when they kill an innocent soul."  she frowned to me.

" I remember you,  You leave your sister in the past right?" i didn't answer i just stared to her. " Why your eyes is so empty? Did you let go of your emotion because you are afraid that your past will hunt you? " she move her hand closer to my face.

" i didn't let go anything nor my emotions.
       Because i accept the fact that im a selfish person in the past." she touch my face. I try to move away but i didn't succeed.

" How should i know that your not lying. Tell me what are you hiding?"  the light suddenly turn off. I heard a sound of the broken bone their attention was on killua and Gon. i use that chance to move but i feel a sharp thing in my throat.

" Try to move, then you will die Sister. " i heard her whisper in my ear.  Damn, we cant able to escape if they are good even in darkness.

The lights turn on again. I saw gon and killua they didn't succeed to escape either.
Out of nowhere a knife hit the wall next to man with katana. There is a paper with it.
He take the paper in knife and start to read.

" Hey pakunoda,  This letter is for you. " i look to pakunoda who had her arm broken now.  She read it silently and look to me.

" You are lucky This letter come. Or else we already killed him in most easy way." i glared to her.

" Hey Guys,  Did you see where the boss is?"
The girl name shizuku said. I look around but i didn't see their leader.
I see,  so this is your real plan. To take the head of the spider.   I wonder what are the spider going to do now. Special when they lose their head.