#4 EXAM HALL

SYN POV

The knife hit the tree nerby. But it leave a cut in leorio's face. I was expecting him to complain or  over react while shouting what if the knife hits him. But he remain silent.  Before looking to me.

" How did you know?" he ask, and change  to a monster. He is a same monster that kurapika and gon chase a moment ago.

" Actually i didn't know.  I just simply follow my instinct.  And i  guess, i was right."  i said while stepping back. I need some space.  So if this monster attack.  I can make a move first.

" i was about to hit him.  But Syn did it before me.  How about you miss, tell us who you are? "  kurapika point his wooden weapon in the neck of the girl. " those tatto in your hand.  It symbolize the maiden who swear to God to be his wife.  How come a maiden like you have a husband?"

" Well... This guys are not just simple as we thought." the girl said and stand up. " then let me introduce my self. "

----- time skip---

Theres a two monster that is look so identical to each other standing next to gon.  I cant see there difference but Gon managed to point it out.  Two people also appear  from the back of two monster.

"  Im the daughter, kurapika managed to know that i im fake.  Because  of my tattoo.its not easy to know about this tatto unless you have a deeper knowledge. "  the girl a said. I know it something is wrong scenes we step to that house.  " And Syn.  Your a girl that is not really easy to fool.  Your gifted by such an accurate instinct."

" And Mr leorio.  Even though you didn't realize  the deceptive wounds. You treat my wounds efficiently. And managed to see the syringe  mark in my arm." the son explain.
And leorio who look so embarrassed to his action.

" Its been so long scene someone managed to know the difference among the two of us. Where lucky to see a person like you again gon.  You guys did it right. So you all pass this part. " one of the kiriko said. And it make us smile.  Finally the true exam has been start.

----time skip---

" there it is. That building is where the exam  event will happen."  our navigator  told. 

"Wow,  i didn't expect the exam will happen in such an expensive place."  i cant help my self but to look. In the high building in front  of us.

" Well,  its hunter exam.  So you most expect things like this Syn. "  leorio say with full of confidence.

" Im getting excited. I wonder what will the exam look like. "  me too, gon.  Your not the only one.

" Im thinking. What will the other applicant look like if  this is the place. "  kurapika said.  Hmmm,  i wonder too.

" Hey, what are you guys doing?  The hunter exam will be in that one. Not that building." Mr navigator point out a small restaurant?

We enter in the restaurant.  And Our guide talk to the cook about something. But i didnt listen at all.  Unexpected things are keep happening. I most not lower my guard.
We enter a room with table and four set of chairs.

"  this is where the true exam will  start.  You've  done very well rookies. Im happy to guide you again next year. "  he said.  And throw to us a number plate.  

The door close, and room began to move down. So this is not a room but an elevator.
I put my 407 number plate in my chest. As look around the room.

" Oy,  did that man said a litte bit rude. " what leorio said make me think. Is the exam is that hard.  The he already predicted  our lose.

" I heard,  many of the rookies give up in midway, Because the exam is so hars.  They cant take  the risk thats why they give up. "  kurapika said in serious tune.

" But why do they take such risk to became a hunter? " gon ask.  Yup, he is really an innocent.

" Did you take the exam without  any knowledge Gon?"  both leorio and kurapika said in unison.
Then the two began an argument what really is hunter.

" Hey Gon,  i think its better to become  both of the hunters they talking about." i said to Gon and smile at him.  Gon agree  to what i said.

Leorio and kurapika question Gon if what kind of hunter he like.  When Gon was about to answer, the elevator stop moving.  And the door begin to open.  A dark atmosphere is the one that greet us in.
We see different kind of applicants. And they are dangerous in there own perspective way.  We are just simple observing tha surrounded when a guy walk close to us. 

" Hello are you guys a rookies?" we didnt answer his question. " By the way im tonpa."  gon made a shake hands with the guy name tonpa.  I look at him from head to toe.  This is not his first attempt in taking this exam. 

" this year is my almost thirtie-there attemp in this exam.  So mind if i give you some of my knowledge regarding the other player. "
Tonpa explain  each of the player he know.  According to how dangerous they are and what are there tactics.

"  Hey tonpa,  How about that hot chick in number One hundred fourteen?"  leorio said.  While pointing in the girl with orange curly hair.  She si wearing crop top and short skirt.  Theres also bandage in her left arm and rigth leg. 

" Its My first time seeing her in here.  I dont really know he-"  tonpa has been cut off.
When a man appear in front.

" My name is satotz, and i will be your mentor for the first phase of exam."