#7 SUSHI

SYN POV

I was left  clueless. What are hisoka talking about? There's a girl just like me?   Is hisoka knowing something  i dont know?

" Syn. " My thoughts was wipe away and i bring back in reality. And see whos in front of me.  Its kurapika.

" Are you alright?"  he ask while checking me from head to toe.

" Y-yeah im fine. " i said. And step away from him. His to close.

" Your bleeding. " he pointed my neck.  And i touch it. Oh,  this is the wound i got from hisoka.

" its ok,  its just a little wound. Where is Gon? " i ask and look to my surroundings.

"  Im here,  we need to catch up with the others.  And we need to save leorio too."  we start to run.  The fog is to thick. We cant see any of the applicants.

" But how?  We dont know what way they go. " i said.

" it's fine, i can tell where they are by the smell. " 

" Really even how far are they? "  kurapika ask  to gon.

" Yeah,  this way. "

-------Time Skip-------

We see Everyone in the front of some huge gate. Killua approach us.  Asking what happend. Im looking for someone.
But unexpected i made an eye contact to none other than hisoka.
He point his finger in the tree. I look  over there. Leorio was lying there unconscious.

" Hey Gon, i finally found leorio. " i said and we walk where leorio is.

" Hey guys,  What happend to me?  My faces its hurt. " leorio try to touch his damage  face but he only groan in pain.

" you end up being puch by someone." i said.

" Really, who is that?"  both gon and i shock in his question. He doesn't remember.

" I think its better if he didn't know. " gon wisperd to us. And both kurapika and i agree.

" Its nothing leorio, forget bout it. " kurapika said.  And thank goodness  leorio didn't ask more.

All of us remaining applicants move in the second phase of exam.  Cooking tools and equipment is the one that greet us.  Theres a huge guy standing behind the lady sitting in sofa.

" Im Menchi and this is buhara. We are the examiner for the second phase. As you observe all the tools in here is use in only one purpose. And that is for cooking. Everyone guess it right. The second phase is all about cooking. "   the skinny girl say. Everyone complain why the second phase is all about cooking.

" Buhara is hungry now. The rules is simple
You will only going to make us satisfied with your dishes. If you manage to do that you will pass. But... The exam was divided in to two. That mean you need to make two different dishes. The first part will be in buhara. What type of dishes you like buhara? " menchi ask the huge guy.  guys seems thingking.

" i want a Pork dishes! " the huge guy said.

" you heard it right. The first part of second phase is now begin!! " menchi declare it and everyone start to run outside to find a pig. But out of nowhere a group of huge pig come out  and  drag whatever in there way.
We run to avoid those pig. And we end up seperating each other.
I take out a three knife and throw it to the pig. But it didn't work.

" Hey guys their head is their weakness." i heard Gon shouting it to everyone. 
I climb in the big stone and wait for the pig to come. When its close to me.  I jump  and give the pig a strong kick in the head.
Everyone get back together with there huge pig.
Buhara give everyone a satisfying judgement . We all pass in first part  of second phase.

" now that the first part is done. Lets begin the second part. " mechi lead us in a mini-kitchen. " This time i want everyone to make a sushi. Please do your best to satisfy me. "

Where in our own place. And everyone is pretty problematic because no one know how to make a sushi.
" Sushi,  i think i read it somewhere. Its a rice thing with fish." i look to kurapika.

" With fish? " i ask him and he nod.  Im lucky. Cause i know this dishes. Master show it to me in the past.

" But where are we going to git a fish.  I only see out side is forest." leorio said. That cause him to be hit by a  Spoon.

" Idiot, we can git a fish in a pounds or River." kurapika said a little loud. And everyone heard it.

All applicant rush outside to get a fish.
" Your pretty loud kurapika. " i said laugh at him.

" Yeah, if only this idiot are thinking. " kurapika said and glare at leorio.

After getting a fish everyone begin to make a sushi.  But of course they dont know how it looks. So they end up making a whole fish coverd by rice. Note... . alive fish coverd by rice.
Menchi turn down all of there dishes. 
I tap kurapika's back.  He is so disappointed by himself.

" Its Ok kurapika.  You did your best." i said.  And he glared to me. I just laugh at him.

" Hey Syn, your dishes, did you  already present it to menchi?" i smile wide at leorio's question.

" I did not. "

" What, huh, you will be turn down too."
I just smile wide at leorio. I'm proud of my creation.

I walk to mechi to present my dishes but this hanzo guy look to my work.
" Hey,  did you just copy my work?" he ask looking to me.

" Why should i. I have my own idea. " i said. We both present it to menchi. She tasted them.  And........................turn both of us down.

"  but we did it right. The exact square cut of fish in the top of rice together with spice!" both of us scream.

" its tasteless. You need to add spice." we both turn back. I guess i should start from the beginning. When i look up. All applicants are looking to us. To late for me to realize that we already said the process of making a sushi.

" this is going to be a hard one. " i just whisper to my self.