#32 AFTERMATH

KURAPIKA POV

I was looking in the auction building using a telescope when i saw something wrong. There is so many cars in the front of the building and people are panicking. I don't  know what it is. But i start to feel nervous.

" Melody, something is wrong. Take a look."
I said while trying to ignore the feeling.

" Are you alright kurapika? " melody ask me. I take a deep breath.

" Yeah, I'm  fine. " i take out my phone and start to call dalzollene. The phone ring many time before he answered it.

" Kurapika,  whats the update right there?"
He ask. I look to the building.

" Something is wrong. People start to panic inside the building. I think something  happen. "  i remember Syn and the others
Was in there. They attend the auction a moment ago. No, she is fine. Syn is strong.
She wont gonna die easily.

" What did you say? " dalzollene ask in shock vioce.

" I think something happend in there. " i said. The nervousness growing strong inside of me. But i ignore it.

" Go  insides the building. Report to me everything you see and you learn. " dalzollene said in command. I end the call and take another deeb breath. Its alright kurapika. They are fine. I try to convince myself.

"Melody, Lets get inside the building. Dalzollene want us to report everything we see and we know inside."  melody nod to me. And we start to walk in the the direction of auction building.

We manage to walk in without anyone notice us. The hallway is clean. Like something didn't happened. I walk in the auction hall and i found nothing.
All the chairs and people who attend the auction is all gone.

" What happend in here? " i whisper to myself. They can't be gone. After a minute of checking the auction building. Melody and i meet in the floor. Where no one will see us.

" i found out that the volt where the items is place. They are gone. Many i them saying it has been stolen by someone." Melody say and nod to her.  I call dalzollene again to report what we see inside the building.

" Hello kurapika. Tell me everything you see. " thats the first word i heard to him.

" We manage to get inside. But what happend inside this building is unbelievable. All the people who attend this auction are gone. No one left. Even a pieces of corpse or something. So we cant determined if they are dead or not. Melody also said that the volt where all the item is place is also gone. Someone maybe stole it."

" I see,  I think some kind of gang are responsible with this.  By the why lets meet in the porking lot. We are on our way to get there. " i end the call with dalzollene. Me and melody was about to left when i saw something. It made me stop from my trail. My heart beat so fast because of nervous. I cant help my self but to walk closer to it and pick it up. Its the.................... Its the flower crown i give to Syn a moment ago.
Before she leave to attend the auction.
I cant stop myself but to form a conclusion that she is dead. No,no way. Its impossible. She wont gonna die like that. Her word before she leave echo to my head.
i felt something stab me from inside. Tears start to form in my eyes. 

" Your not dead,  aren't you. Syn? " thats all i can manage to say. I lower my gaze and let my bangs to cover my eyes. Your not dead.
I know your not.