#14 ZEVIL ISLAND

SYN POV

We manage to survive in the strong storm and no one is hurt  expect from those applicant who die in storm.    Leorio, Gon and killua. We are in the captain deck waiting for kutapika to wake up.

" This is a long day again. I wish we could at least rest. I thought its a vacation but they try to kill all of us using a storm." leorio said and sign.

" Expect this,  its a hunter exam after all.  And its weird to have some kind of vacation in middle of exam. "  i said and look at the outside. Its so quiet. The wave is calm,  the bird is calm. But im not calm. Because who knows what event may happen next.

" Hey look over there, i can see the zevil island! " Gon said full of excitement.

" Yeah, were close. Gon good luck to you. And be careful from your target. " killua  said Gon give him a thumbs up.

" W-what happend? " we all look at kurapika when we heard him ask. He is awake.

" Oh,  So our Captain is now awake." we all laugh in leorio's word.

" But he is a good captain. " i said and help kurapika to stand up.

" Where are we now? " kurapika hold his bandage forehead.

" We are close to the Zevil island.  The fourt phase of exam will going to start so-" leorio didn't finish his sentence when all of sudden  he jump away from the wall where he leaned.  " What the hell!  Something moving  in back." he said and try to take it off.

" Its a spider leorio,  dont move i take it off."
Killua said and walk closer to leorio.

" Oh-no,  we should take kurapika  away from the spider! "  Gon grab kurapika in the hand and run outside the room. I cant help myself but to laugh at them.   Wait,  speaking of spider. The dream i have days ago. Its a man who have a tatto of spider in his back.  And the little girl calling me sister.
It most be  all of those scenarios in my dream are actually part of my memories in the past?

----------- Time Skip-----------

After a long journey we are now in our true distention. The zevil island. Theirs a girl give us the rule in the third phase.

" Now each applicant will leave this ship in go to the island between two minutes. That mean before the second applicant can leave we most until two minutes is over. " the girl is holding a timer. And the applicant  one bye one leave in between two minutes.

" Here's it is.  Be careful guys. " kurapika said  before leaving.  We all give him a smile.

Im the last applicant to leave.  Once i set my foot in the island. I make sure to hide my presence  and observe my surroundings carefully.  First thing i do is to find a comfortable place to take some rest. I'm to tired of a long journey.  From the stormy island to zevil island.
The true exam will going to start soon.
Everyone is a prey and also a hunter.
Whoever die first its depend in their strength or weakness.