#23 SEE, YOU, AGAIN

SYN POV

we are at the airport.  Getting ready to leave. But this time each one of us have a different destination.

" So what are you guys going to do know? "
I ask.

" I want to return  this to hisoka. " Gon said and show to us the number plate 44.

" Im going to find a job about being blacklist hunter.  For now. I need the experience. " kurapika said.

" i should start studying now. " leorio take out a book.

" Me, i guess I'll go with gon. " killua said.

" How about you Syn? " kurapika said. And the four of them look to me.

" Me?  I think. I should find the answers of my past. And also about those weird scenarios in my dreams. " i said.

" Wait,  i don't know where hisoka is. " gon say with disappointment.

" I know where he is. In the final phase of hunter exam. He whispered to me that he know something about spider. And he will going to say it to me if i manage to go in the yorknew place. "  kurapika said. Speaking of hisoka. I wonder what he said in first phase of exam. Maybe i can ask him.

" i see,  Let see each other i again in the yorknew city. " Gon said and all of us agree.

The five of us start to walk in a separated way.

" Goodbye guys,  let see each other again! " Gon said. And we weave goodbye to him.
I'll never regret that you guys became my friend.

---------Time Skip-------

I was walking home. When i saw something outside of our house. Its a huge box and a small box. Its so many box.
I wonder what are those. I run inside the house only to see the most unbelievable view of all.
She is here......... Mellisa is her. She put the cake in the table and light up the candle.

"  happy birthday yuki. " she said in sweet vioce.

" Thanks,  i thought  you already forgot." my master said before setting in the chair next the table.

"  I wont gonna forget it. Especially its you. " i cant take it anymore.

I drop the gift im holding. And look in the view in front of me with awe.
" What is the meaning of this, master?? "

" Oh,  Syn your already in here. " yuki said. Mellisa was beside him weaving to me with big smile.

" Why is she here? " i said and point out the girl.

" It's because she is my cousin." yuki say in bored tone.

" Its not new for a close cousin to celebrate the birthday of each other." mellisa said. And pull me inside. She force me to sit next to master.

" I have a gift for you Syn. " she put the big box in the table. " Open it now. " at  first  i don't like to open in but i don't have any other choice. So i open it. Bunch of knife and other weapon burst out of the box.

" Do you like it? " she said full of excitement.

" Umm..... Yeah? " no i don't like it. I just don't have a choice.

-----------Time  Skip----------

Our house was close to beach. So if im sad im going in the beach at night to see the big and full moon.
I was standing in there right now. I let the water wash my feet.

Theres is so many things inside my head.
I want to know what hisoka talking about.
What are those weird scenarios in my dream. And the word of  Chairman netero.

( Sometimes dreams can be form in the hidden memories of a person.)

I can't remember my past. But someone can remember my past more clearly than i do. I look behind me and i saw my master. He is sitting in the big rock not so far away from me. I walk closer to him.

" How long have you been their? " i said and sit next to him.

" Not long enough. Before you notice me."

" I thinks its time. You can now tell to me what really happened in my past. Don't lie to me yuki. " i said in serious tone.

" What if i refuse? Are you going to beat me or  to kill me."  i sign in his answer.

" There no secret that can be hide  forever. "

THIRD PERSON POV

The boy sign in his student word.  She's brave enough to know the past. And she's right theres no secret that can be hide forever.
But little did her student know. He is not afraid to reveal  the truth.
He is afraid that the sleeping rage inside of her heart will wake up.
Her student forget the past for a reason.
But for now he doesn't have a reason to refuse in her request.

" Ten years ago,  i still can talk to your parents happily. And i still can saw you and your sister playing happily. But i know that happiness wont last longer. I try to warn your mother. And they know it. They are welling to sacrifice their lives for the two of you.  I thought they are strong enough to handle the tragedy. But i was wrong. Night after the tragedy happened. I go back in your house but i saw nothing but ash and the unconscious you." he tell it while sadness is visible in his voice.

" If my parents die. Then what happened to my sister?" the girl ask.

" We found the body of your parent. But we didn't found your sister.  Whether if she is alive or dead. Its a mystery. "  the girl beside him left clueless.

" If you know  that a danger is waiting for them. Then you must be know who killed my parents too?" the girl ask. This is the question he hate the most. He didn't answer the girl. He remain silent.

" Master,  you know them right. Tell me,  who killed my Parents?"  the girl voice was full of hope.

" The one that killed them, its the..................... Spiders."