#8 SCENARIOS

SYN POV

Everyone remake there sushi. But still doesn't pass.  This menchi shes a hard one.
We did a right sushi but she still turn all of us down . One man destroy the kitchen staff and walk straight to menchi.

" We do as you say. But you still turn us all down. Cooking is not a hunter business. So why should we need to do this.  Its only wasting our time."  he said and try to punch menchi. But only to be hit by buhara's giant arm. He land in the wall. Were in the middle of arguments when a airship land and an old man approach us.

" Menchi do you know what did you do?  If you fail everyone no one will going to make to the third phase.  I did not do this exam for nothing." the old man said.

" Im sorry Headmaster. Please allow me to make my mistake right."  menchi said. She's going to remake the second phase. Thank goodness.

" scenes your alraedy here.  Can you take us to spider-eagle mountain?" 

--------Time Skip---------

We made it to the spider-eagle mountain.
And menchi  show to us how to get a spider-eagle egg.  I look down and its very deep. What if i fall in there.  I pull my witch hat deeper to cover my eyes.

" Syn are you Alright?"  i heard kurapika ask me.

" Yeah,  I just need to jump in this super high cliff and get some egg. " i said trying to calm my self down.  I hate height.

" Its ok. Its just easy-" i pull kurapika with me and jump off the cliff. I saw Gon and the others follow us.  We land on the spider weeb. I breath out.

" Im sorry kurapika, im just nervous." i said and smile at him.  Well he is still in a shock state.  We managed to get some egg and cook it.  While everyone is enjoying there food. Menchi declare that all who came back alive are already pass the second phase.

--------Time Skip-------

Were inside of the airship now. And waiting for our arival in the third  phase of exam.
I put my bag and things on the floor.  And sit next to it. I can finally take some rest.
Our examiner said that tomorrow is the time of our arival so i still have plenty of time to rest.
Leorio and kurapika sit next to me.

" Finally, we can have some rest." leorio said  while stretching his arm.

" Yeah, its been a long day for us." i agreed in what kurapika say.  I put my head in my arms. I was going to take some nap.
But this tonpa guy show up.

" You should not lower your guard. They say we will arive tomorrow but they didn't say when the third phase will going to start." he said while trying hard to be serious. I just take a knife and throw it to him. But. He manage to dodge. But of course i make sure that it wiil leave cut in his face.

" Shut up tonpa,  let us rest." i said and close my eyes. I heard him walk away. And leorio being noisy complementing me.
" You are next leorio,  keep your mouth shut. " i warn.  I heard kurapika chuckled bedise me.

" Lets give Syn some time to rest leorio."  after he said that.  The surrounded become quite. Finally. The thing i want.  I close my eyes and let the darkness envelope me.

****************

" Hey sister what flower is your favorite?"
I heard the girl next to me ask. I was sitting in a wooden chair and there's a mirror beside me.  I saw my five year old self again.

" Umm........poison Ivy."

" You are weird neesan. You hate beautiful flowers and love the ugly one." the little girl beside me say. 
All of sudden i felt pain in my tumb and it begin to bleed.

" You are bleeding neesan, here use this." the little girl give me a scarf. And again my body move on its own. I take the scarf and wipe the blood on my tumb. Something got my attention.
A  name written in the scarf.

"Do you like it neesan.  I designed it my own. I wrote my name its............RYN"

****************

" Syn,  are you ok, why are you crying? " i woke up and see kurapika.  I was about to say something. When i realize his to close
I felt my face begin to become red . So i lower my head all of sudden. That cause our head to hit each other. I groan in pain.

" Ouch,  why did you do that,  are you ok? "
I look up and see kurapika sitting next to me. And holding his forehead.

" Im Sorry, why are you here? " i ask him.

"  well,  a moment ago while your are sleeping . I heard you sobbing so i thought your having a nightmare. And decide  to wake you up. " 

" Its just a dream. "  i said to him.

" A dream cant make a person Cry. Unless it can affect them deeply and emotionally."

I sign"  scenes the first phase of exam. I start to see this weird scenarios.  I dont know but i guess its affecting me deeply. " i lower my head and look at the floor.  I wonder what are those scenarios.

" Its fine, Dont let those things envelope you.  They will only going to distract you. " kurapika stand up and leaned me his hand.
" Remember were are here to became a hunter."  

I smile" Your right."  i said and accept his hand. He pulled me up to stand. " Lets do our best and became a hunter. " i said. But all of sudden someone hug me from behind.

" You guys are not the only one who will become a hunter.  Me too!! "  Gon cheerfull as ever.

" Oy, oy dont forget about us too. We get this far because of only  one goal.  And that is to become a great hunter. " leorio walk with killua.

" Yeah,  So lets do our best!! " gon shout with matching jump.